Port Talbot Loons

Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

7 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Yea they all done well for us :thumsup2

They will however, be surrounded by good players at Forfar and not managed by idiots like Smith & Dods ( playing days excepted).

Find it funny that some Emmerdale FC fans are getting excited about signing FOUR players from a club that got relegated lol

OK will say that Jackson is a decent signing but the rest of them ffs shows your lost ambition, 36-0.

Find it funny that some Emmerdale FC fans are getting excited about signing FOUR players from a club that got relegated lol
OK will say that Jackson is a decent signing but the rest of them ffs shows your lost ambition, 36-0.
I think Arbroath are at a Crossroads.

It's a team game, we had Bobby Linn and Ricky Little (both in L1 team of the season and outstanding PT players) in a team (if you can call them that) that finished 9th in League 2!! Andy Ryan too.

Individually all good signings in my opinion

The person who edits the Forfar Wikipedia page, had put Foxy as a coach before removing it straight away. He put Willie Muir as a Forfar player on Wikipedia about a week before it was announced meaning there could be soon truth to it.

The person who edits the Forfar Wikipedia page, had put Foxy as a coach before removing it straight away. He put Willie Muir as a Forfar player on Wikipedia about a week before it was announced meaning there could be soon truth to it.

Very true because foxy and Jim are best mates
Obviously you don’t use twitter and seen foxys
Tweet when Jim was appointed

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Cover for McCallum?

Would imagine so, a fairly thankless task. What do we reckon we still need for squad? I would like another centre half and striker.

Would imagine so, a fairly thankless task. What do we reckon we still need for squad? I would like another centre half and striker.

Decent stewards and ball boys