Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Robertson started well for us and tailed off badly. Think his experience would have been useful in League 2 given our current player shortage but find it a weird one for Forfar. Four players signed from a relegated team?

Guessing that means neither Spencer nor Irvine coming back. Robertson, Bain and McIntosh as the water carriers for the likes of Forbes, Kirkpatrick and Tapping looks a fairly decent midfield selection on paper.

Still need a striker, centre half and back up goalkeeper but overall think we are very well placed for the new season. Given we have lost Baird, Easton, Reilly, Eckersley, Irvine and Spencer that is some amount of work the Board and manager have done in a relatively short space of time.

Edited by nofixedability

On 6/3/2019 at 20:05, Loondave1 said:
On 6/3/2019 at 18:58, bernardblack said:
So happy with that signing

I'm getting confused though. With all these hotshot players how come Brechin were honking all season ?

You'll probably find out that they're not so hot shot anymore

5 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Robertson started well for us and tailed off badly. Think his experience would have been useful in League 2 given our current player shortage but find it a weird one for Forfar. Four players signed from a relegated team?

I find it a little concerning that we've signed four Brechin players. That said I think they're all good and maybe just carried along In Brechin's unfortunate tailspin.

Find it funny that some Emmerdale FC fans are getting excited about signing FOUR players from a club that got relegated lol
OK will say that Jackson is a decent signing but the rest of them ffs shows your lost ambition, 36-0.
I think Arbroath are at a Crossroads.

Find it funny that some Emmerdale FC fans are getting excited about signing FOUR players from a club that got relegated lol
OK will say that Jackson is a decent signing but the rest of them ffs shows your lost ambition, 36-0.

It's a team game, we had Bobby Linn and Ricky Little (both in L1 team of the season and outstanding PT players) in a team (if you can call them that) that finished 9th in League 2!! Andy Ryan too.

Individually all good signings in my opinion

The person who edits the Forfar Wikipedia page, had put Foxy as a coach before removing it straight away. He put Willie Muir as a Forfar player on Wikipedia about a week before it was announced meaning there could be soon truth to it.

The person who edits the Forfar Wikipedia page, had put Foxy as a coach before removing it straight away. He put Willie Muir as a Forfar player on Wikipedia about a week before it was announced meaning there could be soon truth to it.

Very true because foxy and Jim are best mates
Obviously you don’t use twitter and seen foxys
Tweet when Jim was appointed