Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

19 hours ago, fafc1885 said:

The new assistant looks somewhat like George Shields but I could be wrong. The goalie coach was Iain Ross who was also sub keeper last week but I think he’s just helping out and Wayne Henderson was unavailable yesterday.

Think your new assistant is Stevie Fallon?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I think we will beat Stirling, then again my PP account is at zero.

I'm not making a thread as I believe it should come from the home team.....shitebags

More chance of us winning the league than this game being on

5 hours ago, loon said:

Sensible thing would have been to call it off Friday, If its that much in doubt why wait.

Looks like another SPFL brainstorm.

Agreed. It's been raining, but it hasn't made much of a dent in the snow. The main concern here should be the fans, particularly any Forfar fans considering travelling. It is possible this match might be on tomorrow, but Forfar fans please watch the weather reports tomorrow if this game is on.  Don't want any of you having a tragic Christmas.

18 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

4BABA8E2-EDBE-46BE-AC67-E3619E2D0BB8.jpeg

Well played, Stirling Albion, for putting this out. A well worded statement detailing the state of the pitch and the dangerous state of surrounding areas, with player and fan safety being put first. And then there's the SPFL.

Does anybody know the procedure of SPFL calling off games? What difference did they think a day of snow and overnight freezing conditions would make - a Xmas miracle of minus temperatures causing a massive thaw (without flooding the pitch, obv)? Buffoons.

Next game 2nd Jan.

Time for us to sign a new attacker (one that shoots and scores)?

With the shitebags at Stirling pleading for their game to be called off, leaving us with time to think, not of the passed but the future.

Call me a headcase, cause you're right but I'm going for 3rd in the league...the manager bounce will be BIG.

Merry Christmas everyone, eat too much drink like it's your last order and need a few more before closing time. 

Edited by SlipperyP

19 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Hanratty away back to Aberdeen. I suspect more of Irvines loanees will being going back to parent clubs ASAP.

Think all loan signings can be sent back and we wouldn't miss any of them.

Is there any truth to Kane Hester signing for Forfar Athletic or is it purely just the fact he has bought a house in the town?

17 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Think all loan signings can be sent back and we wouldn't miss any of them.

Is there any truth to Kane Hester signing for Forfar Athletic or is it purely just the fact he has bought a house in the town?

Hanratty shite?

There was high hopes for him a couple of years ago but looks like he's not going to cut it.