Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

8 hours ago, nofixedability said:

While I agree with the overall sentiment I am pretty sure the 1 win in fifteen matches stat includes the League Cup matches versus Dundee, Hamilton and Queens Park and the Challenge Cup match versus Kelty.

This season we have won once in the League.  (versus Stranraer)

Last Season (including two Annan Play Off fixtures) we won 2 out of last nine fixtures (Annan in League and Stranraer) we played at this level

Even though it includes league games, i dont really see how that makes any difference... 

Shit against league 1 & championship is still shit. 

20 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Shocker:- Keatings has picked up another injury and will be out for the foreseeable.

Waste of a wage.

All coming together nicely for a solid 7th place finish this season. (best case scenario) 

18 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Shocker:- Keatings has picked up another injury and will be out for the foreseeable.

Waste of a wage.

Nothing personal against him as by all accounts he’s a nice guy but why did we sign him? He had already retired last season so Irvine hands him a sizeable wage to come back and he’s been injured bar two games so far. Almost as bad as having Jamie Ness back.

12 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Delighted with that draw, should be a fun day out, and we may even spring a surprise and win the game.

Notice they have Mark Millar, his free kick away to Raith Rovers is probably the best free kick I've seen live

I miss that man. Carried us that 1st season back in league 1.

1 hour ago, lwh said:

Jesus Christ. Him and Mensing. Nightmares.

I won’t hear a bad word said about big Rod. Turned up randomly, played a few games and fucked off after allegedly trying to throw a punch at Bollan. A hero in my eyes for that last part.