Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

11 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

I think fans forget just how entertaining Bolan's side was in L2 until he bottled it in the latter stages.  That said, he had a side that should never have been relegated in the first place and really should have walked L2.

Would give a lot to win every game 4-3 now tbf

We've been this poor before in recent years, but that was in league one. 

We're grim in league two now. Board simply don't care about the on field exploits at this point. I doubt even being threatened with the Highland league would change their approach. 

If irvine is simply allowed to continue to put that crap out on the park week after week then more blame should be pinned on the club itself. 4 teams have met the fate of relegation from league 2, so for those that say it won't happen to us are delusional. I'm not saying I think we are going to go down, but the constant lack of action in regards to freshening things up sets a very worrying precedent. 

11 hours ago, RateofKnots said:

It's a well worn trope that The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, but this is exactly what Irvine does.

Exactly this, I’d forgive him trying something adventurous and it not working out. I appreciate the lineups may be all he can do due to injuries and players on the bench not being fully fit but to start the same way and make the same changes over and over…..

3 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Forfar need a striker, Arbroath are wanting to let some strikers go...

Luke Donnelly to sign for Forfar, or Hilson to join for the 8th time (yes I'm starting this rumour again, it's better than bemoaning the management)?

Dale deserves better than having to play with Aitken again