Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

6 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Warnock announced.

14BECBA1-1175-4ADE-AFCA-CCEF9E1F89B3.png

About time, apparently he's been at the club for a week and only now has he been officially announced, anyway, this is a signing that builds a little more confidence than Kyle Hutton does.

Also, with Sam Fisher returning it provides a little more cover in defence although I didn't miss him when it was originally stated that he returned to Dundee.

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

About time, apparently he's been at the club for a week and only now has he been officially announced, anyway, this is a signing that builds a little more confidence than Kyle Hutton does.

Also, with Sam Fisher returning it provides a little more cover in defence although I didn't miss him when it was originally stated that he returned to Dundee.

I think bringing Sam back was necessary, with losing Travis & Anderson being out injured for a lengthy period, although I agree I didn’t miss him when he returned to Dundee either.

We certainly needed a back up brought in, I couldn’t bare to imagine Hussain playing at cb.

29 minutes ago, MattyAitkenSuperFan said:

Sorry but i can't ever bring myself too applaud a goal scored by that cretin. 

No doubt he'll have a new twitter account created tonight. .. imagine hating on someone so much it consumes your time instead of talking about good/bad points in a game .. Why do you even go to games ? Is it just to dish out abuse 

13 minutes ago, Fairsfairhere said:
44 minutes ago, MattyAitkenSuperFan said:

Sorry but i can't ever bring myself too applaud a goal scored by that cretin. 

No doubt he'll have a new twitter account created tonight. .. imagine hating on someone so much it consumes your time instead of talking about good/bad points in a game .. Why do you even go to games ? Is it just to dish out abuse 

Expand  

Thats right, let's just ignore the fact there are an alarming amount of players/fans who see no problem with heinous crimes.

But hey, fucking great goal kicks the day eh? 

Guest mr_malcolm
Matty aitken  , surely in the hall of fame for the worst striker ever to wear a sky blue shirt ? 
Hes one of our own !  

He’s honking right enough

Just now, nofixedability said:

Last played for us 11th December. Still signed doubt we’ll see him play for us again.

9 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

He’s still in the squad but currently injured

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. He played in the same boys club team as my younger brother here in Ayr & I was asking after him the other day. “Think he’s at Forfar” - so I thought I’d check in. Very injury prone. I think that’s been his main problem throughout his career.