Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Win the next 4 and we are in the play-offs.

Lose the next 4 (Montrose the 4th game) deep deep trouble.

We'll have to actually show some attacking intent to win any of these games. Malcolm needs to take a risk or two personnel wise and formation wise. Continuing doing what we are doing will surely just reap the same results.

21 hours ago, tbsouth said:

So if we lose every game nothing will happen?

We need to start picking up points, especially before the Xmas period.

Brechin didn't win a single game all season and Darren Dodds kept his job, so it's sadly not impossible we could do the same. I've not heard any rumblings of the board considering sacking Stuart Malcolm. 

We definitely need to start picking up points the East Fife and Clyde games are must wins otherwise we will be adrift before Hogmanay.

2 hours ago, Willy_P said:

Anderson out till at least next season.

Another blow, who knows where Sam Fisher is so the only CB left is young Dalling, as @nofixedability said maybe we need to take risks and play this lad, just one example. I honestly don't know if he's any good or not.

2 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Brechin didn't win a single game all season and Darren Dodds kept his job, so it's sadly not impossible we could do the same. I've not heard any rumblings of the board considering sacking Stuart Malcolm. 

We definitely need to start picking up points the East Fife and Clyde games are must wins otherwise we will be adrift before Hogmanay.

Another blow, who knows where Sam Fisher is so the only CB left is young Dalling, as @nofixedability said maybe we need to take risks and play this lad, just one example. I honestly don't know if he's any good or not.

Fisher played the whole game for Dundee against us, must have picked up a knock

Dalling is not ready at this level like quite a few others.

Guest bernardblack

The issue for me is not that we aren’t picking up points (bad enough) it’s the style we are playing in.

Just sat there inviting teams in and no plan B when we inevitably go 1-0 down

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

The issue for me is not that we aren’t picking up points (bad enough) it’s the style we are playing in.

Just sat there inviting teams in and no plan B when we inevitably go 1-0 down

Style of play means nothing when you are at the bottom, we need points, route one and start playing in the oppositions half

Guest bernardblack
Style of play means nothing when you are at the bottom, we need points, route one and start playing in the oppositions half

Route one is all we are doing now though? And not even remotely successfully

Just now, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Anybody with half a brain.
He was a good player, but he’s an absolute hopeless manager, with him in charge we will plummet down the leagues.
Surely you can even see that?

So tell us who the 'half brains' are then?

1 minute ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Can’t think of anyone who would want to come in and take over at present.
But we need Malcolm out of there.
He’s completely out of his depth.

Right so you are screaming to get rid of our manager but have no idea who to bring in........well thanks for that. 👍

7 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Right so you are screaming to get rid of our manager but have no idea who to bring in........well thanks for that. 👍

It's not up to him to appoint the new manager and he's no idea who would apply. What strange patter.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz