Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

I take it nobody want to post anything about last night game.

Last 2 friendlies and yes I know they are friendlies, have put me down a little....defence looks all over the place, we can score, but only against shite.

Please someone post something positive

Guest bernardblack
Last 2 friendlies and yes I know they are friendlies, have put me down a little....defence looks all over the place, we can score, but only against shite.

The new strip is nice

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Dundee only scored 4 against a strong Peterhead side..

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

You want good news? Sounds like the club can make it through this season even if current restrictions stay in place. Even if we lose every friendly, cup and league match I would personally settle for that. 

Does sound like we don’t have troubles to seek on injury front though.

13 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Gary Irvine is undroppable! 

Sorry, something positive...err Murray and Meechs scored long range efforts.

No sleep last night, was sitting waiting all hours for you to chance that statement......

It just hit me......I will fight you with tears in my eyes,

Edited by SlipperyP

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Gary Irvine is your boo boy? Sad to see.

Gary Irvine was a good player a few years ago, he's come to Forfar well past his best, not impressed at all (mind you, you could say that about most of our squad last year) and then when he was arrested for a fight in a pub it turned the majority, if not whole, of the fanbase against him.

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Gary Irvine was a good player a few years ago, he's come to Forfar well past his best, not impressed at all (mind you, you could say that about most of our squad last year) and then when he was arrested for a fight in a pub it turned the majority, if not whole, of the fanbase against him.

Gary is one of the most experienced players in this division, i have watched him 3 times this season and he is a class above, his reading of the game is second to none.

This 'whole fanbase against him' is utter tosh!

Gary is one of the most experienced players in this division, i have watched him 3 times this season and he is a class above, his reading of the game is second to none.

You’re genuinely on the wind up constantly.
Unreal: [emoji23]

2 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I 100% agree with the experience, I do think he's past his best though. If he hadn't have signed a contract extension in the summer I don't think the fans would've missed him.

On 02/10/2020 at 00:13, tbsouth said:

Unfortunately his ready of the "game" when ou with the New of the World, he fucking dreadful. 

No passing

No tackling

No reading.

No hair.

No fighter (Dundee Press)

Can he SHOOT.....no he can't

1st on the list (sorry to who I said earlier in the thread you are 100% right). kick in the bozz I take.

Unfortunately his ready of the "game" when ou with the New of the World, he fucking dreadful. 
No passing
No tackling
No reading.
No hair.
1st on the list (sorry to who I said earlier in the thread you are 100% right). kick in the bozz I take.
Whatever you're on, I want some

13 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
No passing
No tackling
No reading.
No hair.

Whatever you're on, I want some

Don't you worry, we will get unless we do .....