Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

55 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Relegation candidates last season, promotion candidates this season, relegation candidates next season.  It's what we do.

Does seem that way! Interesting Betfred group we've been drawn in. High flying Hibs, Dundee and a strong Brora side who will be no push over.

1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

Relegation candidates last season, promotion candidates this season, relegation candidates next season.  It's what we do.

It is bonkers how up and down we've been over the last dozen years or so. Would have to be the most yo-yo team in the country.

Also massive turnover in players over the last few seasons.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

Are we back at "team training" yet? only 19 days unitl our first friendly...

Looking forward to the new season, pass and move bang bang goals galore!!!

I'm up for it, positive thinking looking at our squad we, can certainly get in the playoff, dugshite like Clyde and Dumbarton are clearly on the downward slope.  With our up and coming young manger, the new Klopp.

I see goals, more for us than them.......

I may be negative about Malcy, people can change....my son asked if he can get a Forfar top for his birthday, (8) to be like his Papa (dad) yesterday , fucking right........best day of my life, he has been wearing Barca, Argintina (messi, messi messi)  Tears were flowing physically. ORDERED on the way...

C'Mon the Loons, not just today, but for ever.

PS. We officially have a Forfar Supporters Club in THAILAND. 

Edited by SlipperyP

Are we back at "team training" yet? only 19 days unitl our first friendly...
Looking forward to the new season, pass and move bang bang goals galore!!!
I'm up for it, positive thinking looking at our squad we, can certainly get in the playoff, dugshite like Clyde and Dumbarton are clearly on the downward slope.  With our up and coming young manger, the new Klopp.
I see goals, more for us than them.......
I may be negative about Malcy, people can change....my son asked if he can get a Forfar top for his birthday, (8) to be like his Papa (dad) yesterday , fucking right........best day of my life, he has been wearing Barca, Argintina (messi, messi messi)  Tears were flowing physically. ORDERED on the way...
C'Mon the Loons, not just today, but for ever.
PS. We officially have a Forfar Supporters Club in THAILAND. 
'Dugshite' on a slippery slope, now there's an image to conjure [emoji10]

Facebook post says we have 16 players, who am I missing?

McCallum
Hoban

Meechan
Coll
Anderson
Whyte

Mackintosh
Barr
Antoniazzi
Scally
Thomas
Hill

Doris
Shepherd
Allan

I'm assuming Travis isn't signed as he's just underwent surgery but may sign later on.

Is Gary Irvine still there?

Think Travis is still signed is he not?
If not we’ll be needing another CB brought in as cover for Whyte & Anderson

23 hours ago, loon74 said:

Nice post from the new captain on Facebook

New captain?! I assume you're talking about Ross Meechan's video, didn't know he was given the captaincy, I would have thought it would still be Travs, albeit he is out of action for a while.

2 hours ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

Any hopes for this season have been ruined by bringing back that hopeless f**k

22 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I don’t mind Irvine signing on but the nonsense of him HAVING to play every game has to stop.

He was lost at right and left back last year

Stop this negative shite,  he will bring a experience to a young squad. I don;t think he will play every minute. Mallx knows....

Disappointed to see Irvine staying after that disgraceful pub incident. That's not a good signal for the Club to be sending. Oh aye, and he's not a very good player either.

Just like when the assistant manager dropped his trousers all them years ago too