Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

16 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

IMG_2940.jpg

New signing.

Good player on his day with an absolute wand of a left foot....Very frustrating aswell!Be interesting to see how this pans out.....

Guest bernardblack
Good player on his day with an absolute wand of a left foot....Very frustrating aswell!Be interesting to see how this pans out.....

I’m really excited to see him.

I can already guess the members of this thread who will be on his back almost immediately in a Dylan Easton esque fashion

6 hours ago, bernardblack said:

I’m really excited to see him.

I can already guess the members of this thread who will be on his back almost immediately in a Dylan Easton esque fashion

He's quality. Great signing! I thought he was a banker to rejoin us after a successful loan last season.

Good signing for the Loons. Was fantastic in some games during his loan with us however at times when the conditions didn't quite suit him or he played against good defenders he struggled. However he is still young and has lots of potential. I suspect SP wasn't fussed about brining him back as I suspect Chris would have returned. Anyway all the best to him!

Reading everybody's comments I definitely think Chris Antoniazzi will be very similar to Dylan Easton, half the fanbase will love him, half will say he's a passenger and critical of him. I'll let the season start before I class him as a hit or miss.

Welcome to the club Chris.

What areas of the squad do we still need to recruit in? I'm thinking right wing, unless Muzza is our first choice winger and not going o be playing centrally, even still squad depth is needed.

Reading everybody's comments I definitely think Chris Antoniazzi will be very similar to Dylan Easton, half the fanbase will love him, half will say he's a passenger and critical of him. I'll let the season start before I class him as a hit or miss.
Welcome to the club Chris.
What areas of the squad do we still need to recruit in? I'm thinking right wing, unless Muzza is our first choice winger and not going o be playing centrally, even still squad depth is needed.

Think personally we need a right wing, Muzza certainly isn’t a winger.
A couple of centre mids cause the thought of Irvine & Robertson in the middle gives me the fear.
We also need another striker at least.

Re the pic above; back row, from left - Gary Whyte, Alan Campbell, John Clark, Charlie Adam, ??, Ian McKenna, Phil Smith, ??, Craig Brewster. Middle - Frank Kopel, Billy McGann, Ally Brazil, Jimmy Byrne, Garry Mearns, Ray Allan, ??, Stewart Kennedy, Rab Morris, Ray Lorimer, ??, Andy Dickson; front - Tom McCafferty, Tony McAuley, Stewart Petrie, Jimmy Fotheringham, Alex Hamill, ??, Ian Clinging, Stevie Dolan, Allan Ramsey, Alan Leslie

Re the pic above; back row, from left - Gary Whyte, Alan Campbell, John Clark, Charlie Adam, ??, Ian McKenna, Phil Smith, ??, Craig Brewster. Middle - Frank Kopel, Billy McGann, Ally Brazil, Jimmy Byrne, Garry Mearns, Ray Allan, ??, Stewart Kennedy, Rab Morris, Ray Lorimer, ??, Andy Dickson; front - Tom McCafferty, Tony McAuley, Stewart Petrie, Jimmy Fotheringham, Alex Hamill, ??, Ian Clinging, Stevie Dolan, Allan Ramsey, Alan Leslie

Thanks