Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

The stand is awful, terrible views. Surprised with how much of it is still wooden that it's allowed.

I remember there being talk of replacing it around 20 years ago, but nothing came of it.

If we ever did replace it I'd want to keep the terracing in front of it, not many grounds you can stand on terracing in front of a "stand". Us and Morton maybe?

Last time I was in the stand was the Celtic game in 1989, Brewster free kick. Sat next to Paul Elliot. 34 years ago. It not good then with a full house, can't imagine what it would be like now. Bit of a death trap with only two single person exits at both sides. If anything was to happen that day, things would have got very messy.

All for a new stand, but as some say, none of this Lego shite that you see all over the country now.

Edited by SlipperyP

Any new stand would be better with no terracing in front of it and the length of the pitch . Gives more room out the back for any offices and hospo suites . Can’t see it ever happening any time soon and agree it’s very quickly going to become a problem if not replaced 

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

🤔 might have give the stand a go at some point when season tickets aren't valid.

Stand Season Tickets are only £10 more than a ground ST. And you can just go ans stand on the terraces if you don't like it.

20 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

The stand is awful, terrible views. Surprised with how much of it is still wooden that it's allowed.

I remember there being talk of replacing it around 20 years ago, but nothing came of it.

If we ever did replace it I'd want to keep the terracing in front of it, not many grounds you can stand on terracing in front of a "stand". Us and Morton maybe?

Queen of the South, Ayr.

19 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

I'm 100% convinced the signing news coming out of station park tonight will be the real difference maker come season 2023/24.

Spit it out then...?

22 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

I'm 100% convinced the signing news coming out of station park tonight will be the real difference maker come season 2023/24.

Changing bridie supplier to McLarens?