Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

I'm pleased and quietly confident about Ray McKinnon taking on what's going to be a difficult, but not impossible, job. He clearly wants back into football, his health scare is over, but importantly he has the necessary experience. If another f/t job is on his radar, then building the team and getting into a much better position will be his aim but he might stay on to finish a rebuilding job. We'll have to wait and see. The chances of him leaving things in free-fall won't happen and let's face it, Irvine had pretty much given up weeks ago. The thrashing last week was never going to keep him safe, so (I know, I know) credit to the Board, it's better late than never, so now Ray, it's over to you. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I'm pleased and quietly confident about Ray McKinnon taking on what's going to be a difficult, but not impossible, job. He clearly wants back into football, his health scare is over, but importantly he has the necessary experience. If another f/t job is on his radar, then building the team and getting into a much better position will be his aim but he might stay on to finish a rebuilding job. We'll have to wait and see. The chances of him leaving things in free-fall won't happen and let's face it, Irvine had pretty much given up weeks ago. The thrashing last week was never going to keep him safe, so (I know, I know) credit to the Board, it's better late than never, so now Ray, it's over to you. Good luck. 

If he's good, we are doing good.....all take that.

Ok Forfar Thailand Supports (sp) fucking drunk Club.

Welcome Ray, with open arms, like every manager.

We now hope that the beginning is as happy as the end.

GOOD LUCK RAY 

Dogshit.... any replys to the 11 back every corner are welcome..

There was one of The Athletic Tactics Podcast episodes recently that suggested more teams in the English Premier League were doing this, something to do with having more players in the box defending corners made it more difficult for attackers to find the space to run and attack the ball. Possibly not as effective with players playing in SPFL League 2 right enough.

55 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Irvine had everybody back at corners every week!? . ...

I would say that's about the least of our problems at the minute.

It sums up everything ......3-1 down at home and 10 behind the ball last week...I am almost done ..its absolute bollocks whoever the manager.

On 01/10/2022 at 19:29, tbsouth said:

Support the club or f*** off

We need to survive ,👍

20 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

It sums up everything ......3-1 down at home and 10 behind the ball last week...I am almost done ..its absolute bollocks whoever the manager.

Some turn around that. 

• 2 weeks later...