Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

17 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’ve got some skin in the game when it comes to Forfar and I’m seriously starting to worry about you gadgies 

Play off final v Brechin sounds terrifying 

Us gadgies are royally fucked 

18 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’ve got some skin in the game when it comes to Forfar and I’m seriously starting to worry about you gadgies 

Play off final v Brechin sounds terrifying 

There is no way this team will win ANY play off. We simply cannot afford to finish bottom.

40 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

So what has Hanratty done wrong then? Just play McCluskey through the middle with Aitken, they both got into double figures last season after all. 

Anyways, has he gone yet? This is beyond stupid now.

Cost of living crisis has more chance of ending before he gets the hook. 

Partially muted highlights from a game at station park, shock. 

OMG, just seen the “highlights” from your game yesterday. If this is the standard you are not only in trouble this year but going forward.

I know this just shows about 5% of the game but this is middle to bottom Highland League… basically there are 4 possibly 5 teams in that league that could put you well and truly to the sword.

I hope we come back up this year and one of my favourite days out us coming down to you guys.

Get it sorted now because talking from experience if you go down the feeling you get is a lot worse.

1 hour ago, City_slicker1906 said:

OMG, just seen the “highlights” from your game yesterday. If this is the standard you are not only in trouble this year but going forward.

I know this just shows about 5% of the game but this is middle to bottom Highland League… basically there are 4 possibly 5 teams in that league that could put you well and truly to the sword.

I hope we come back up this year and one of my favourite days out us coming down to you guys.

Get it sorted now because talking from experience if you go down the feeling you get is a lot worse.

That 5% of the game sums us up from pretty much January this year. It’s pathetic 

28 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

WTF going on at Forfar?? One of the best teams we played last season 

Teams watched footage of Irvines rudimentary tactics, found solutions and now easily defeat his team.

Also, he signs injured players. Not players with a bad injury history, players with actual injuries.

5 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Teams watched footage of Irvines rudimentary tactics, found solutions and now easily defeat his team.

Also, he signs injured players. Not players with a bad injury history, players with actual injuries.

That’ll do it , relegation playoffs a possibility then ? Think Brechin a shoe in for HL but LL looks like no one wants to win it 

19 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

We are hardly cut adrift, the situation is eminently escapable but only if the Board actually make the right decision soon. I have no confidence that our tinpot rabble of blazer and tie wearers will do so though.

More likely to reveal more of their thin skin in another rambling statement blaming a "vocal minority of trolls".