Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 minute ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Golf days, cycle rides, sportsman's dinner. Who needs actual football. 

All of these attended by people who support rangers , Celtic , Dundee Utd etc . All out for a good day on the pish never see them at station park. 

the footballs pish, interaction with fans about 10 years behind other clubs , 0 connection with any of the players. 

why do I bother every season. 

1 minute ago, C_titz said:

All of these attended by people who support rangers , Celtic , Dundee Utd etc . All out for a good day on the pish never see them at station park. 

the footballs pish, interaction with fans about 10 years behind other clubs , 0 connection with any of the players. 

why do I bother every season. 

Unfortunately until the majority of supporters realise that the club literally just see those attending games as sources of income nothing will change. 

Once they've got our ST money they don't give a shit. 

4 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Unfortunately until the majority of supporters realise that the club literally just see those attending games as sources of income nothing will change. 

Once they've got our ST money they don't give a shit. 

I’m more pissed off about the fact that not 1 player acknowledged the away support as they entered the field away to east fife . Not been back since . Pathetic 

7 hours ago, C_titz said:

I’m more pissed off about the fact that not 1 player acknowledged the away support as they entered the field away to east fife . Not been back since . Pathetic 

Been like that for years on the whole. I remember being at falkirk & after being completely diddied the only player to acknowledge us was Mark Millar. 

Says more about the professionalism of a player than anything else. 

Saying that, im sure they'd be right over if they won 5-0 wanting all the praise in the world. 

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE THAILAND FORFAR ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS CLUB

Dear Readers, 

It's sad to say, that this Saturday I've woke up and felt so despondent  about the future of 'our' fitba club.  

From high spirits in pre-season, it all fell apart from our first ko. 6-0 hammering to give Irvine, his pal at Dunfermline a good kick about.

We have never moved on from that point. Disappointment after disappointment.

As people on this thread and game threads 'there is a team out there' unfortunately we have a manager in charge that doesn't know what he's doing and has no tools to fix it.

We in Thailand will never walk away, but our support for Irvine has.

For all the hardy fans who turn up week in week out, my heart goes out to you.  But, please start to make our voices heard.

IRVINE OUT!

C'mon the Loons💔 

Edited by SlipperyP

Just now, RateofKnots said:

Team took the lead. Board will see that as an improvement, and will be too busy being giddy over sportsman dinners, Golf days and hospitality numbers to care about anything else.

1 board member had said a few weeks back that they don’t see the point in sacking Irvine incase he takes another job and takes the players with him. Fucking mental 

Annan clearly the better side. Our lot? Schoolboy stuff again at the back, never deserved the lead in the first place. 

How long are they going to pretend everything is fine.