Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Formatine Utd at home in the first round of the Challenge Cup, least we didn't get a B team.

Getting ahead of myself, but if we win we get Raith away.

Edited by SlipperyP

32 minutes ago, Citytillidie said:

Opinions on Jamie Bain lads ?, he’s just signed up for a highland league journey with us.

I liked him he was a good RB for us, played at LB for the majority of the season when we signed Meechan, and then left because he wasn't as good as Meechs. Should do well in the Highland League.

57 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

3-0 League Cup win confirmed. Not good for the match fitness but if we could get a result from Montrose on Tuesday could be in with a shout of qualifying?

We're already low on match sharpness I think having had the Cove friendly cancelled also.

2 hours ago, nofixedability said:

3-0 League Cup win confirmed. Not good for the match fitness but if we could get a result from Montrose on Tuesday could be in with a shout of qualifying?

That's the way to do it. Just f**k the system that's designed to get rid of the minnows .  👍

Guest mr_malcolm

When does all this end . People are always going to have covid like the flu . We need to get on with it now

12 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

We got names on the shirt this year ?

38 minutes ago, Willy_P said:

From the one photo I’ve seen. Yes

We've gone for squad numbers/names on shirt?! I noticed last season that we were the only club in L1 to have 1-11 shirts. Not sure what L2 is like for squad numbers. 

Also where have you seen photos I've not come across anything on the website or social media yet.

12 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

We've gone for squad numbers/names on shirt?! I noticed last season that we were the only club in L1 to have 1-11 shirts. Not sure what L2 is like for squad numbers. 

Also where have you seen photos I've not come across anything on the website or social media yet.

Ross Meechan had shared a photo of Slater wearing a shirt with Slater 10 on the back.

Guest mr_malcolm

We are always years behind other clubs at our level