Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

4 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Where is Rab scouting for these days?

Still at Arbroath is he not, Everton and Southampton scouts were up at the Falkirk game.

I wouldn't let Rab back in after slagging Baxter the Bridie..

Guest mr_malcolm

Seriously though, any news on who could be getting the job? Next appointment is massive for the clubs future within the Scottish game .

5 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Still at Arbroath is he not, Everton and Southampton scouts were up at the Falkirk game.

I wouldn't let Rab back in after slagging Baxter the Bridie..

What's this?

Guest mr_malcolm
I’d genuinely keep four/five of this squad for next season. Scott etc having another year left utterly terrifies me

Four/five probably being generous

5 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I’d genuinely keep four/five of this squad for next season. Scott etc having another year left utterly terrifies me

McCallum, Meechan, Whyte and Allan. Punt thre rest, try and come to an agreement with Munro and Scott.

Guest mr_malcolm
McCallum, Meechan, Whyte and Allan. Punt thre rest, try and come to an agreement with Munro and Scott.

I agree with you, throw in Travis too

Guest bernardblack
4 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Agreed. We will do a Brechin otherwise 

3 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Allan is definitely not hanging around sadly. I'd keep Murray for his versatility, Hoban (although he definitely deserves being a first-team keeper), Travis (he's fantastic to have around the club) and Nditi, because he's a great prospect to have under the right tutelage.

3 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Allan is definitely not hanging around sadly. I'd keep Murray for his versatility, Hoban (although he definitely deserves being a first-team keeper), Travis (he's fantastic to have around the club) and Nditi, because he's a great prospect to have under the right tutelage.

Can't agree on Mackintosh, he's just not good enough regardless of position.

Would also keep Antoniazzi but that's knackered now.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

Guest mr_malcolm
The only thing they need to get right is get a decent manager, all players secondary to that.

That’s the worry , look at the appointments in the past few years

McCallum, Hoban, Meechan, Nditi, Whyte, Travis, McIntosh, maybe Irvine. If they could regain fitness then Hill and Doris but can’t see that happening, in Hill’s case it’s tragic that a young man can’t get weight shifted and fitness regained.