Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

On 18/11/2019 at 07:22, bernardblack said:

Or you could just back the gaffer?

On 16/11/2019 at 08:40, tbsouth said:

Have you seen the goals scored for EK this season, 32 behind Kelty, sounds like it going to be defensive backs to the wall stuff.

Great to see some folk getting totally carried away, let's just wait and see where we are at xmas before making any judgements.

Almost Xmas folks

7 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

TB how far back did you search for that post? emoji23.png

I have them all written down from 1989.....amazing the amount of people who get carried away in a surge of excitement. 😉 It's obviously not just a Welsh thing...😆

Gary Naysmith seems interested in getting back into management certainly did very well at East Fife. Think Forfar will need to make a change sooner rather than later. With 18 games to go and a transfer window a new manager would have half a chance. On that showing in Methil yesterday you’ll be cut adrift very soon if something doesn’t change.

22 hours ago, Deeloon said:

Manager says the players gave him everything for the 1st 15 minutes.

Some fans think those words are great

😂

He hasn't lost the dressing room. The team nearly always give it everything, it's just everything is hoof and hope. I would give 100% effort playing for the Loons but I'd still be abysmal  though.

1 minute ago, Bridie Vision said:

He hasn't lost the dressing room. The team nearly always give it everything, it's just everything is hoof and hope. I would give 100% effort playing for the Loons but I'd still be abysmal  though.

Seems to be an obsession about 'hoof and hope' one here, anyone watching the top leagues in the world will see goalkeepers passing goal kicks to full backs inside the 6 yard box, then what usually happens is after a few hurried passes it ends with......a hoof and hope from someone. I have no problem with a keeper booting the ball from his box to the oppositions box, absolutely nothing wrong with it, you just need forwards and midfielders to push on and take a chance, if you don't then it looks dreadful from the sidelines. (we are not good at it currently)