Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Honestly not really sure where we go from here to be honest.

Malcolm’s came in as a fan favourite and could easily be booed out, thankfully for him fans aren’t at the game.
I for one was excited at the prospect, but unfortunately feel it’s time for him to go.
He’s got absolutely no clue what’s going on, I get we have injuries but we look absolutely lost.

Bobby Barr as a couple have mentioned, what does he actually do? Hopeless.
Gary Irvine a liability playing at centre half.

Think Irvine has been ok as defensive midfield so far this season but was out of depth at centre half yesterday.  We need a result but hard to see this group of players getting one. Not sure Malcolm knows what formation or line up suits the players, especially in terms of creating chances. We also seem to start matches really badly.

34 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Think Irvine has been ok as defensive midfield so far this season but was out of depth at centre half yesterday.  We need a result but hard to see this group of players getting one. Not sure Malcolm knows what formation or line up suits the players, especially in terms of creating chances. We also seem to start matches really badly.

Two of the goals came from Airdrie carving through our non existent midfield, hardly Irvines fault, the pen came from a sclaffed corner then a sclaffed shot which Irvine had no chance of getting out of the way off.

On 21/11/2020 at 17:05, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Including last season that's 13 without a win (not counting penalties against Brora as a win).

By my rough count he's won 3 out of 24.

I know we've had injuries but I don't think he has any idea what our best team is and how we should line up. Hopefully Anderson can play soon

Record
G - W - D- L PTS              Win %
 25 - 3 - 8  14       12%

3 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Two of the goals came from Airdrie carving through our non existent midfield, hardly Irvines fault, the pen came from a sclaffed corner then a sclaffed shot which Irvine had no chance of getting out of the way off.

Where did I say the goals were his fault? He should have been in that ‘non-existent’ midfield. 

McCallum

Meechan        Fisher/Anderson       Travis/Whyte     Mackenzie

Scally        Irvine/Mckintosh       Thomas/Hill         Robertson

Allen                     Doris

Not be too long now......

• 2 weeks later...