Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

On 08/11/2020 at 12:15, Bridie Vision said:

Tuesday night sees us play Highland League Champions Brora, who thinks we'll win that game? I could easily see us having a narrow defeat against them, where is our first competitive win going to come from!?

I think we will win. Brora are a good side but I think we will be to strong for them. A victory will be a good remedy after Saturday. Our luck needs to change . When your down things just dont seem to go your way. Saturday was testament to that - a wicked deflection for first goal, then Doris and then a naive penalty to concede but hey ho got to take the rough with the smooth ! 

6 goals....6 mistakes.

This is going to be a long(short) hard season, we have gifted goals in 7 of our home games this season.

Obviously we are down to the bare bones, would like to see Jordan and Robbo up top on Saturday....no idea about the rest though. 🤨🙂

23 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Obviously we are down to the bare bones, would like to see Jordan and Robbo up top on Saturday....no idea about the rest though. 🤨🙂

Definitely, Jordan Allan can score and Robertson looked very handy last night. Antoniazzi needs to start, he drifted in-between the lines and could be a crucial creative figure for us.

Murray is certainly player of the season so far, I know his first goal was a fluke and the 2nd a Brora error but he looks really good for us whether CM, RM or RB.

Small positives but I really think we'll finish 10th comfortably behind whoever is 9th. At least Anderson could be back around Christmas time to sure up our defence, according to the club's Facebook page.

That be good news. Could allways ask big Andy Munro, to sign up in January.... Lol.

Definitely, Jordan Allan can score and Robertson looked very handy last night. Antoniazzi needs to start, he drifted in-between the lines and could be a crucial creative figure for us.
Murray is certainly player of the season so far, I know his first goal was a fluke and the 2nd a Brora error but he looks really good for us whether CM, RM or RB.
Small positives but I really think we'll finish 10th comfortably behind whoever is 9th. At least Anderson could be back around Christmas time to sure up our defence, according to the club's Facebook page.