Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Well he's signed now according to that interview so I guess he'll be listed as a player for tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if he actually starts tomorrow and gets at least 45 minutes game-time.

If Foxy had been a player last season he'd probably have been our best player, even at 37 he'd have done better than Gary Irvine, Scott Robertson and Mark Docherty!

The team that finished on Saturday start tomorrow, Foxy & Co will soften them up for a second half onslaught, Allan and Scully to have a field day 2nd half.

A think so anyway......[emoji850][emoji850][emoji850]

I thought it looked like him too but just assumed it was some fat jobber from the Welfare League or something, who happened to resemble him from a distance, that had been given a very slim fitting kit for the day[emoji15]

18 hours ago, tbsouth said:

The team that finished on Saturday start tomorrow, Foxy & Co will soften them up for a second half onslaught, Allan and Scully to have a field day 2nd half.

Wonder if Dan Hoban will get anytime in nets? If he does I hope it's more than just the last 5 minutes, I'd like to actually see him do something.