Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Are you saying that based on actually seeing him or do you only have negative opinions?
Unlike the majority of people who comment in this thread i actually go to games & yes i have seen him play.

He's pish.

12 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Unlike the majority of people who comment in this thread i actually go to games & yes i have seen him play.

He's pish.

I think you must be pished!

Forfar fans.  Scotty Shepherd Is a very decent signing for you! 

As someone who's probably been at every game he's played the last 3 years, let me tell you he far from pish!

Three years ago he came to Edinburgh City and was our top goalscorer, and player of the year.

His second season, not so much goals  as we had Blair Henderson scoring for fun but Sheps chipped in and also set up loads for big Blair.

I will tell you, he works his bollocks off every single game, always put a shift in, more a team player now, so didn't score as many himself.

To sum up, I was gutted last week to hear he was leaving us as he was one of our better players.

Pleased for him, he's got himself a good move and a step up to league one.  Our loss is your gain, I'd say!

At least he's not fat. Being fat seems to have been an absolute requirement to get a contract at Station Park lately...

I think you must be pished!
Forfar fans.  Scotty Shepherd Is a very decent signing for you! 
As someone who's probably been at every game he's played the last 3 years, let me tell you he far from pish!
Three years ago he came to Edinburgh City and was our top goalscorer, and player of the year.
His second season, not so much goals  as we had Blair Henderson scoring for fun but Sheps chipped in and also set up loads for big Blair.
I will tell you, he works his bollocks off every single game, always put a shift in, more a team player now, so didn't score as many himself.
To sum up, I was gutted last week to hear he was leaving us as he was one of our better players.
Pleased for him, he's got himself a good move and a step up to league one.  Our loss is your gain, I'd say!

Guest bernardblack

He's pish.

Thanks for the in depth scouting report there....

17 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Whyte and Murray signed up for next season. Excellent bit of news

On the whole agree but I do hope we aren’t going to sign up the majority of the players from last season because they were not nearly good enough to keep us up.

6 minutes ago, marksteinson said:

Club said 5 players signed.
Marc
Ross
Bobby
Steve D.
Who else?
Signed Scott S.
Murray and Darren sign extension, fantastic.

Any others?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the 5th player would be either Travis or Baino.

Happy with Darren and Murray signing on. The club say that they will be announcing more contract extensions in the next few days, wonder how many will re-sign?

2 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think the 5th player would be either Travis or Baino.

Happy with Darren and Murray signing on. The club say that they will be announcing more contract extensions in the next few days, wonder how many will re-sign?

I hope that mystery fifth player is one of those two and the other signs up again too, both players I admire and are good servants to the club.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Ryan McCord released from Brechin. He’d be worth a one year deal

True I always admired him at Arbroath, but do we really want to sign another released player from Brechin? It wouldn't surprise me if we do sign him, but I'd hope Malky would be a little more ambitious, and not make the same mistakes Jim Weir did last season - albeit, we did start the season well but it soon collapsed.