Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

On 24/06/2020 at 12:23, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Slightly surprised at Tapping & Meechan being shortlisted in the spfl team of the season votings..

The SPFL must've felt sorry for us. McCallum would've been the only person I'd expected to be in contention. Amazed at how low down Marc was. Even more surprised that Tapping actually got into the Team of the Season XI !

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

The SPFL must've felt sorry for us. McCallum would've been the only person I'd expected to be in contention. Amazed at how low down Marc was. Even more surprised that Tapping actually got into the Team of the Season XI !

Team.of the season is mad. Some absolutely shite players that have been voted in 🤣 

2 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Whyte was by far our best player - really consistent. McCallum didn't have a great season by his standards.

Deary me if Tapping ends up in the championship for Raith there’s hope for us all.

Only saw him a handful of times but seems like he never really got going for us. Will not be sorry to see him go - Weir must have seen something in the boy though - mind you he saw something in Docherty and Jackson to

1 hour ago, lotteryloon said:

Only saw him a handful of times but seems like he never really got going for us. Will not be sorry to see him go - Weir must have seen something in the boy though - mind you he saw something in Docherty and Jackson to

Weir would've seen that he was more than decent in this league for Brechin. He's also played in the Championship before for Queen of the South and the standard isn't what it was up there.

The slating he's been getting has been OTT in my view.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

Guest bernardblack

Tapping is an actual footballer who likes to get the ball down and play...so you can see why he’s unpopular in this thread

4 hours ago, TheClosingArguement said:

He's rotten.

& judging on malcolms previous signings you can see he's going for the 'lets be pish' approach.

Are you saying that based on actually seeing him or do you only have negative opinions?