Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

9 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

These c**** were in the sh*t...signed our best player for a ridiculous fee then couldn't pay it....then had the begging bowl out for us to contribute....f*** off Thistle!!

You deserve to go down.

Now your chairman appears out with the begging bowl.  

19 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

For far. Scumbag, Sevco type club.

Thistle + Sevco = Cannot look after themselves financially

Please don't have a go at a club who have always been run 'properly'

Edited by tbsouth

15 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Thistle + Sevco = Cannot look after themselves financially

Please don't have a go at a club who have always been run 'properly'

Hahaha. Run properly? So they only voted for it to keep Falkirk in the league and get Thistle in it. Hopefully both Falkirk and Thistle fans boycott you and you go bust.

8 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Hahaha. Run properly? So they only voted for it to keep Falkirk in the league and get Thistle in it. Hopefully both Falkirk and Thistle fans boycott you and you go bust.

How is the money man at Thistle getting on?

17 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Forfar voted for what was best for them. Especially as they are currently 9th in the League. Guess what? So did virtually every other club. Gonna have a pop at them? Was Partick’s vote down to what was best for them? Hope Partick don’t come down if you are indicative of the IQ of their fans.

15 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Long ago if we had pushed for our transfer fee for Alan Morgan Partick might not even be here to greet. Just saying like.

Unlike tbsouth who had a sick dog at the passing of Colin weir you make a valid point regarding Morgan.  Perhaps a bit of heat in moment from me when I need to realise that Scottish football is way down the list of priorities during this horrific pandemic.

il give Forfar fans credit (with exception of tbsouth as Colin weir comment was sick) in that unlike Clyde, Ayr United fans etc they haven’t been posting on our threads laughing and gloating  about our expulsion.  Your chairman should probably have said he was not available for interview.

i know we have not played that many times since the Alan Morgan situation but have we not generally tried to provide you with decent gates since when we have played you

Just now, third lanark said:

Unlike tbsouth who had a sick dog at the passing of Colin weir you make a valid point regarding Morgan.  Perhaps a bit of heat in moment from me when I need to realise that Scottish football is way down the list of priorities during this horrific pandemic.

il give Forfar fans credit (with exception of tbsouth as Colin weir comment was sick) in that unlike Clyde, Ayr United fans etc they haven’t been posting on our threads laughing and gloating  about our expulsion.  Your chairman should probably have said he was not available for interview.

i know we have not played that many times since the Alan Morgan situation but have we not generally tried to provide you with decent gates since when we have played you

My understanding of his interview was he wanted clarity if he was budgeting for a season with Falkirk and Partick ( or even still Raith) in the league or with Cove, Stranraer in the league. There would be a huge difference in gate receipts. I don’t think he explicitly said he voted for that because of that ( but no doubt he would have as would most of the other teams) but the fact is we are second bottom and that vote effectively would keep us up while giving that clarity - if he didn’t vote that way he would be failing the club imo.

Sadly looks like he should have shut up and hid, no place for honesty in Scottish football.

Lets not forget the shambles of a game in 92......fans lined up around the pitch.....blatant penalty for Forfar waved away due to the fact there would have been a riot.

Looking forward to seeing a spruced up Firhill.