Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Watched AVFTT last night, today. Shaughan took Airdrie to win as we had a lot of clean sheets and wins recently ( 4games which he has not seen!) while Forfar had won only one out of their last ten. I therefore claim the three points. Today was a Saturday to forget but I suspect there might be a few more before any decisions are made about League status. I bet Forfar fans would settle for no play offs and Stranraer relegated while the rest of us would be a wee bit miffed at Raith going up, happy to see Falkirk staying down, and Cove storming into the seaside league. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following your chairman’s comments about voting to get Falkirk and Partick Thistle in the same league as you for the large away support I’m afraid I and quite a few other jags fans won’t be setting foot in your ground next season.

nothing personal against the Forfar fans who those I have met have been thoroughly sound, but in anger at the way your chairman has behaved 

6 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Following your chairman’s comments about voting to get Falkirk and Partick Thistle in the same league as you for the large away support I’m afraid I and quite a few other jags fans won’t be setting foot in your ground next season.

nothing personal against the Forfar fans who those I have met have been thoroughly sound, but in anger at the way your chairman has behaved 

To be fair, it seems everybody has voted in their own self-interests. However I'm surprised the chairman had the gall to actually come out and say it.

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

Forfar are 9th and in a relegation play off position, how did you think they would vote?

It was also so we can budget for next season like every other club will want to

Just you miss the main point though and cry about our chairman saying what most chairmen are probably doing

1 hour ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

It was also so we can budget for next season like every other club will want to

Just you miss the main point though and cry about our chairman saying what most chairmen are probably doing

You should be questioning why your chairman was stupid enough to admit it

hardly crying as if anything il be saving money

Edited by third lanark

8 minutes ago, third lanark said:

You should be questioning why your chairman was stupid enough to admit it

hardly crying as if anything il be saving money

Hilarious in the current shitshow that someone is in the ‘wrong’ for being honest. Like nearly every othe club we voted for the option best for us. 

Long ago if we had pushed for our transfer fee for Alan Morgan Partick might not even be here to greet. Just saying like.

15 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Long ago if we had pushed for our transfer fee for Alan Morgan Partick might not even be here to greet. Just saying like.

These c**** were in the sh*t...signed our best player for a ridiculous fee then couldn't pay it....then had the begging bowl out for us to contribute....f*** off Thistle!!

You deserve to go down.