Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

We can't accuse the manager of just sitting back and making do with the squad he was left to work with. Looks like some hard talking from him and the players. Quietly confident that even although the new lads haven't had a lot of time with the squad, there'll be a buzz about the team. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out later.

11 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

We can't accuse the manager of just sitting back and making do with the squad he was left to work with. Looks like some hard talking from him and the players. Quietly confident that even although the new lads haven't had a lot of time with the squad, there'll be a buzz about the team. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out later.

I agree with you, Malky hasn't sat back, but I think judging by his recruitment that he's planning for life in League Two, hopefully with a instant return, and hopefully this time, we won't bottle the league title like we did with Bollan.

Guest bernardblack
I agree with you, Malky hasn't sat back, but I think judging by his recruitment that he's planning for life in League Two, hopefully with a instant return, and hopefully this time, we won't bottle the league title like we did with Bollan.

Planning for life in league two? It’s feb 2nd