Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

15 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Docherty seems to be a problem
Constantly on players backs having a go ! Whole team looks unfit !

Docherty and Irvine is at the stage of a complete wind-up now. What is going on there? They can't run pass or tackle and like you say Docherty is forever losing it at everyone around him. Mental mental mental

On 20/01/2020 at 22:40, Jupiter Jazz said:

I see Campbell is claiming he has signed "the best striker in the league". Not sure what league he's talking about, not sure Campbell knows either. 

Hilson ain't no striker and despite the fact I'd rather he stayed, I can't say I'm overly fussed at him going.

Yes, but your football knowledge is very limited    

Guest bernardblack
Docherty and Irvine is at the stage of a complete wind-up now. What is going on there? They can't run pass or tackle and like you say Docherty is forever losing it at everyone around him. Mental mental mental

It’s beyond a joke now.

Can hardly wait for Saturday to see Docherty take the ball into feet...not take a quick look over his shoulder...turn into the man and lose the ball....then berate the player who passed to him.

Surely Malcolm has to change it up at the weekend?

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

It’s beyond a joke now.

Can hardly wait for Saturday to see Docherty take the ball into feet...not take a quick look over his shoulder...turn into the man and lose the ball....then berate the player who passed to him.

Surely Malcolm has to change it up at the weekend?

Is Mark Hill not available?

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Is Mark Hill not available?

I believe he is, but I heard rumours that Mark Hill was likely to go on loan to Dunfermline.

He is exactly the sort of CM we need at the moment. Decent defensively, excellent at pressing the opposition and had a good pass on him too.

17 hours ago, tbsouth said:

After watching the highlights it would seem we need 2 centre backs to deal with incoming balls....2 full backs to stop crosses.... midfield players and strikers and wingers....the good news is we don't need a keeper. 😀

No need to worry, Malky has been watching a few lowland league players......

Get this c**t out our club, disgraceful appointment.   This time next year sitting 8th in the bottom league....if he is still here 

I was a big fan of Stuart Malcolm being appointed as he is a club and fan favourite, but I did say to my mates when he was appointed he'll either be a Frank Lampard at Chelsea or a Solskjaer at Man Utd. Sadly it looks like he's the latter.

He seems to be slightly out of his depth, maybe this job came a bit too quickly for him. Hope he turns it around but am already planning for trips to Annan, Stirling, Coatbridge etc.

Guest bernardblack

What’s most worrying is how much we’ve went backwards at defending, especially crosses into the box. Malcolm was a centre half, he should be sorting this.

Play an actual left back next week and drop Irvine and Docherty....although the latter will probably be shoehorned into the team....he’s not played up front yet

4 hours ago, bernardblack said:

What’s most worrying is how much we’ve went backwards at defending, especially crosses into the box. Malcolm was a centre half, he should be sorting this.

Play an actual left back next week and drop Irvine and Docherty....although the latter will probably be shoehorned into the team....he’s not played up front yet

Jamie Bain is playing LB not either of those two.....remember Lorimer in the 80's?