Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

When Jacko signed I thought he'd be a good backup to Hilly but he has never been fit, and even less so now after his head injury. He also signed a 2 year deal with us so could Brechin actually afford a transfer fee?

I wouldn't miss him if he left, however, it would leave us light in the striker department (lighter in both senses 😁) as the only true strikers we have at the club are Hilly & Matty Aitken, as Forbes and Kirkpatrick are more midfielders than strikers, in my opinion.

On 11/01/2020 at 04:43, D.A.F.C said:

Daily record saying Morrison from us going to you guys on loan.

Decent centre back, played well against celtic. I rate him above Danny Devine but we've got five centre backs now.

If we were to sign him, we would have 5 CBs

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

If we were to sign him, we would have 5 CBs

5 CBs? Travis, Whyte, Stanger and potentially Morrison. Who have I missed? Stuart Malcolm putting his boots on?

I agree though we have a plethora of defenders but only Hilly and Matty Aitken up top, and only Coupe as a true winger.

6 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

5 CBs? Travis, Whyte, Stanger and potentially Morrison. Who have I missed? Stuart Malcolm putting his boots on?

I agree though we have a plethora of defenders but only Hilly and Matty Aitken up top, and only Coupe as a true winger.

Docherty

On 13/01/2020 at 18:23, Dack Janiels said:

Heard Arbroath after Hilson

Surely that's not true!

If he did leave we'd be relegated for sure, pinning our goalscoring hopes on Forbes (that's not too bad) and Matty Aitken (who I like, as a person, but wouldn't trust to get us out of the relegation zone).

Surely that's not true!
If he did leave we'd be relegated for sure, pinning our goalscoring hopes on Forbes (that's not too bad) and Matty Aitken (who I like, as a person, but wouldn't trust to get us out of the relegation zone).

You are aware his goals were instrumental getting us out of the same hole the last time?

On 13 January 2020 at 18:23, Dack Janiels said:

Heard Arbroath after Hilson

I heard that too but Arbroath are not alone, Kelty Hearts supposedly sniffing about too. I'd be gutted if he went this month (or at all) but his contract is up in June so may be a pre contract deal in the offing. Hopefully Malks can persuade him to sign a new deal?

In other news, Rory McCallister signing for Cove Rangers is a great signing for us!