Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

4 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

He knew he was leaving for Oz before last years playoff with Raith was over but didn't let on to Forfar which I could maybe buy if it was to avoid a distraction at a vital time. If he is just sorting himself out before heading for Oz permanently next your I'm none too bothered. If he doesn't and sticks at Raith it's a poor turn of events but we have more problems ahead than worrying about Baird.
He did a good job for us last season so will leave it at that.

As long as he does permanently emigrate to Australia at the end of the season then Loons fans won't be too harsh on him, kind of wish he signed with us though, especially as it was at the same time as Hilly, Jacko & Currie's injury. He'd be playing 90 minutes every week for us rather than an impact sub like he is at Kirkcaldy.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Jacko ! Interestingly quick recovery post Weir..

Good to see Jacko back, very interesting on how quick he recovered. 

So is Matty Aitken back at the club or was it just for training? Thought his loan at Elgin was until mid January.

14 minutes ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

It’ll be a combination of him being cup tied for their recent game and still training with the club once a week.

On another note surprising to see Scott Booth, Stevie Aitken, Robbie Horn all there. Must still be getting that interview for the new head coach role.

🤣 I don't really care much for shapes....more a Nonagon formation i would say. 😀

7 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Defence failed to clear their lines for leading to a corner, after Dumbarton scored that corner, the players heads dropped and it was game over.

Must win at home next week or the feel good factor will be gone.

2 minutes ago, speedframe said:
27 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

What feel good factor ?

You know...the one from last week?

Vital spell coming up towards Xmas for us, we simply cannot be cast adrift or it could be curtains.

Keep in contact then a few signings and comings and goings then see where we are.

47 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I agree. Raith is a free hit, the Peterhead game though, a must win! Be interesting what signings Malks will make in January. Can't see him extending our loanees, they've all been pretty useless.