Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

On 19/10/2019 at 21:04, theSilverFox said:

No idea lads, I have a lot of time for Sellars, he did a great job for our development squad and has stepped in  to any role the club has asked him to. Sorry to see him go.

Also, no one really cares what Fred says or thinks.

😂😂😂

3 hours ago, nofixedability said:

What heap of shite Weir has assembled.

This is spot on.

If only Marc (who has saved us so many times this season) hadn't blundered so badly, who knows what may have happened.

McCallum

Meechan Travis Whyte Irvine

Docherty

Coupe              Forbes               Bain

Kirkpatrick   Hilson

That really is the only starting line up i can come up with for next week.

This is spot on.
If only Marc (who has saved us so many times this season) hadn't blundered so badly, who knows what may have happened.
                    McCallum
Meechan Travis Whyte Irvine
                    Docherty
Coupe              Forbes               Bain
                Kirkpatrick   Hilson
That really is the only starting line up i can come up with for next week.
Would drop Forbes and play A. N. Other. His attitude today for the 10/15 mins before he was hooked was embarrassing. Body language all wrong and basically, the impression I got was, he gave up trying.
Short on options, definitely not Tapping, so not sure on a replacement.

I'd be trying Forbes in the middle of the park.  Having two guys in there who can't run would be pushing it though. Irvine should be nowhere near it nevermind at left back and Kirkpatrick is not a centre forward - play him in his natural position and where he has done well in a higher league.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

Fkk me .. he’s completely lost it .. looks like a man adrift. Can’t say I’m too disappointed after what he did to us ... with the biggest budget we’d had in decades.
I thought he looked like a man on the ropes when we played you a few weeks back, which was odd considering you were 6th in the table or something.

Sat there with his arms folded, hooking players at half time and generally just looking absolutely beyond seething and that he could snap at any given second. That sort of staff translates to the players.

Dead man walking IMHO.

37 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I thought he looked like a man on the ropes when we played you a few weeks back, which was odd considering you were 6th in the table or something.

Sat there with his arms folded, hooking players at half time and generally just looking absolutely beyond seething and that he could snap at any given second. That sort of staff translates to the players.

Dead man walking IMHO.

Agree with this, have to him some slack as I guess he’s still recovering frim the crash. However, ditching Sellars to bring in Smith is a horrific move and the team are not playing for him at all. Next week against Falkirk is a free hit in my opinion but if we lose the two after that (Montrose away , Dumbarton in the cup) cannot see him staying, especially after that after match interview.

Agree with this, have to him some slack as I guess he’s still recovering frim the crash. However, ditching Sellars to bring in Smith is a horrific move and the team are not playing for him at all. Next week against Falkirk is a free hit in my opinion but if we lose the two after that (Montrose away , Dumbarton in the cup) cannot see him staying, especially after that after match interview.
Christ, I forgot about the whole assistant gaffer thing. Add that to my list of dead man walking symptoms.

You better hope if he does get punted that the board don't go for an internal appointment...