Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

What was the shout?

I’m on about a forfar steward nothing to do with Dumbarton stewards . A forfar steward who try’s to stamp out singing etc at station park , but at away games does it himself and shouts about poofs etc at away games , first class clown

Does Gary Irvine still get a game for you? He was playing in a testimonial for us today and obviously is one of our youth coaches. Scott Robertson too, is our U18 manager. How they getting on with you and who would you say is better at CM?

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does Gary Irvine still get a game for you? He was playing in a testimonial for us today and obviously is one of our youth coaches. Scott Robertson too, is our U18 manager. How they getting on with you and who would you say is better at CM?

For me Irvine is struggling this year. He started the season in the middle of the park and moved to left back the last three weeks. I'd have him in the dugout next to Weir. Seen very little of Robertson -- he's started one league game. I thought he looked decent.

For me Irvine is struggling this year. He started the season in the middle of the park and moved to left back the last three weeks. I'd have him in the dugout next to Weir. Seen very little of Robertson -- he's started one league game. I thought he looked decent.
Irvine is certainly struggling now anyway. Just been charged by the police, along with James McPake, after a disturbance at a pub on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
On 06/10/2019 at 18:30, Jupiter Jazz said:

Irvine is certainly struggling now anyway. Just been charged by the police, along with James McPake, after a disturbance at a pub on Sunday.

Another booking for Irvine, then. He'll be on the bench next to Weir soon enough - once he's been in front of the bench at court. I wonder if the Club will rest him from playing for a while? Might be what's needed for everybody.

He’s contributed in 2 goals our only goals in two games..
Link up play doesn’t seem too bad, would be good to see Hilson running off him.
Too early too tell however.
True but ....
Does need to get the doc to check he hasn't got an inner ear infection.
Awfy prone to falling o'er.