Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

It's a struggle to describe the colour of our shirts sometimes, they should bring out a Loon Blue variant.  [emoji4]
Actually now i think about it , it was a late 70s thing originally. Just go with a simple non colour specific "Loons" or if you are writing for the local rag "Athies" which seems to only exist in the printed media.

Stenny on the mantelpiece. We should be going all out next couple of weeks to achieve the highest position for quite some time and because there’s  £19 grand difference in prize money between second and third ( and hit play-offs in form).

10 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Stenny on the mantelpiece. We should be going all out next couple of weeks to achieve the highest position for quite some time and because there’s  £19 grand difference in prize money between second and third ( and hit play-offs in form).

YES, and by playing Reilly & Spencer for those games. What a difference, totally controlled the game.

Forfar Athletic are the best team I've seen this season. Very good all over the park. John Baird and Dale Hilson have real chemistry in attack, Thomas Reilly is so classy on the ball and Dylan Easton can be really exciting. He destroyed Alan Reid yesterday.

I fancy you to win promotion - and I hope you manage it!

8 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Thanks for that! Always nice that opposition supporters can leave positive feedback. Made the mistake of looking at Falkirk v Morton thread earlier (couple of mates are Falkirk supporters). Man, some anger there.

I think anyone would expect some anger between those two though?

It would be fantastic to see McKinnon take them down and be sacked.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Forfar Athletic are the best team I've seen this season. Very good all over the park. John Baird and Dale Hilson have real chemistry in attack, Thomas Reilly is so classy on the ball and Dylan Easton can be really exciting. He destroyed Alan Reid yesterday.

Cheers, hope you guys get the results needed to stay up and consign the hedge to league two. Guessing Munro will be a loss though.

Just watched the highlights.
Eckersley took his goal really well, was right behind it and thought it was in as soon as it left his boot.
The announcers tone after Baird's penalty probably sums up the feeling of the Stenny faithful perfectly.

Last few games made me think it was maybe a stretch for us to reach the Championship but yesterday we looked like we could be a match for anybody. Game on I think.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:
3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Last few games made me think it was maybe a stretch for us to reach the Championship but yesterday we looked like we could be a match for anybody. Game on I think.

Raith will up their game in the Play-offs but all the pressure will be on them......Partick-Falkirk-Alloa.....all 3 will hold no fear for us.

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

sex tonight? thank you franco