Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Today’s line up is exactly how I would start the team.
Agreed.

Even if Easton and Reilly are to leave they're amongst our best players so they should play.

I'd play the same team next week then for the dead rubber against East Fife I'd make changes, certainly start Muzza, Coupe and Aitken

I'd be happy to watch that team every week. The changes clearly worked and Reilly was loving it. The hunger missing from last week was back. The crossfield passes were excellent - and most moved the play forward. The back four were exposed a couple of times but overall were solid. The Baird Hilson moves were great and Easton was on form. Stenny had a couple of good periods but lost the plot in the last 15 minutes.

Big shout out to Drum and Choir - brilliant, guys.

Edited by The Skelpit Lug
Spelling

I'd be happy to watch that team every week. The changes clearly worked and Reilly was loving it. The hunger missing from last week was back. The crossfield passes were excellent - and most moved the play forward. The back four were exposed a couple of times but overall were solid. The Baird Hilson moves were great and Easton was on form. Stenny had a couple of good periods but lost the plot in the last 15 minutes.
Big shout out to Drum and Choir - brilliant, guys.
Hungry from the start and some lovely stuff played. Very enjoyable performance and a bit spring back in the step. Maybe finish 2nd yet.

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Totally head scratching we haven't been playing Reilly and Easton the last few weeks.

Totally head scratching that people cannot understand that players get dropped when not performing, i expect them both to start next week and end this persistent whinging.