Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Thoughts on josh peters
Penalty box striker who needs plenty service. Touch can be a bit wayward, unfortunately way too often the ball would just bounce off him.
Not fussed he's not with us this season but scored a great goal to all but keep us up last season. Hope he does well in the coming months.

Thoughts on josh peters

Has the potential to do well in the lower leagues, if he gets decent service he’ll do well, penalty box type striker but work rate isn’t the best & his touch isn’t too great.
Good player for league two, hope he does well for yous, really liked him in his first season with us but this season he didn’t reach the same heights!

1 hour ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

IMG_6770.jpg squad is looking very solid, with Millar signing I’d say we only need a good left back to start. Then maybe get a few loan players for the wings then I’d be more than happy with that squad

A good left back?  Whyte played there pretty convincingly for a chunk of the back end, Kennedy was really coming on to a game when he got injured.  I'd say left back is pretty well covered.

A good left back?  Whyte played there pretty convincingly for a chunk of the back end, Kennedy was really coming on to a game when he got injured.  I'd say left back is pretty well covered.

Whyte best position is in the centre, and Kennedy has been out for a while so never know what he’s gonna be like. Would rather we brought in a experienced left back

8 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

IMG_6770.jpg squad is looking very solid, with Millar signing I’d say we only need a good left back to start. Then maybe get a few loan players for the wings then I’d be more than happy with that squad

There is zero width to that squad, need to get some wide players in or we'll be very narrow.

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Three at the back. Bain and Kennedy wingbacks.

I'm thinking that too - Travis, Munro and Whyte at the back with Meechan and Bain initially as wing backs.

And to jump in on the Left back debate - while Kennedy was out (and before)...Whyte, Bain, Malone and MacKintosh have all played there.  i think we're covered there.

Pre

Season Friendly

Sat 30/06/2018 at 15:00 Ayr United (H)
  Pre-Season Friendly Sat 07/07/2018 at 15:00 Greenock Morton (H)
  Pre-Season Friendly Tue 10/07/2018 at 19:30 Formartine United (H)
  Pre-Season Friendly Sat 14/07/2018 at 15:00 Hearts (H)