Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Good player but only really turned up in about 1 in 3 games. A wee bit light weight but can see him doing well at Division 1 level with better players around him. He’s a likeable lad, popular with the players.

Well, with 1 in 3 games being local derbies this season, he could be the player for us!

Well, with 1 in 3 games being local derbies this season, he could be the player for us!

Correct, this season we were getting players turning up 1/8. 1/3 would be a significant improvement.

19 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Good player but only really turned up in about 1 in 3 games. A wee bit light weight but can see him doing well at Division 1 level with better players around him. He’s a likeable lad, popular with the players.

He looked good in the first half of the last game of the season against us, but fell out of the game in the second half when we stepped it up a notch.

Guest bernardblack
Thomas Reilly & Darren Whyte sign on,
Michael Kennedy signs a new deal as well!

Wasn't aware of Kennedy....that'll be like a new signing!

Very happy with JW's work so far!

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. :)

Reilly should do well for you lot. Obviously a player Weir knows well and definitely has the ability. Someone said before he's perhaps a bit lightweight and i'd go along with that certainly needs more physical players alongside him, but like I said very good ability on the ball and will score a couple of screamers every season.

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. [emoji4]
A grain of truth granted but i reckon these signings are OK and at least we are proactive and not waiting on the last turkeys in the shop like GB last summer ! Cheer up !