• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

And Dick Campbell, Tommy Campbell, Doug Houston etc didn't sign the odd balloon?

Campbell had more good signings than bad, Bollan was the opposite

I would disagree with the Bollan comment. His biggest failure was failing to hold on to our best players.

Just now, UnitedLoon63 said:

Lets see your good/bad verdict on Campbells 7000 signings then.

The point I was going to make before being attacked by a flock of angry birds is,

Mark McCallum.

If St. Johnstone do come calling , cheque book in hand,  what would be an acceptable transfer fee?

How does a ball park figure of £60k sound?

The point I was going to make before being attacked by a flock of angry birds is,
Mark McCallum.
If St. Johnstone do come calling , cheque book in hand,  what would be an acceptable transfer fee?

£1m or they can gtf.

£50000 and he's yours...

Mark McCallum.
Saints are highly unlikely to offer that much for any player.

They can fukc off then.

Kerr Hay released by Montrose, do you think anyone on here would want him back at Forfar? 

image.jpeg

20 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Kerr Hay released by Montrose, do you think anyone on here would want him back at Forfar? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg.53f103f52bac54b87a55270b10d9ade3.jpeg
No. Turned out GB was quite right on one thing at least.

1 hour ago, terracingtam said:

No thank you. The Juniors may call------maybe.

7 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:
image.jpeg.53f103f52bac54b87a55270b10d9ade3.jpeg

No. Turned out GB was quite right on one thing at least.

Agreed, I wasn't suggesting he should return just fishing a certain individual on here (TBS) who was distraught when he was released and considered him a footballing God.

Agreed, I wasn't suggesting he should return just fishing a certain individual on here (TBS) who was distraught when he was released and considered him a footballing God.
Poor mans Josh Peters and he's not that great...

On 20/05/2018 at 17:35, Loonytoons said:
On 20/05/2018 at 14:24, victormeldrew said:
Mark McCallum.

It's not unknown for us to spend money. 

We won't be spending any on a League One goalkeeper, though. 

It's not unknown for us to spend money. 
We won't be spending any on a League One goalkeeper, though. 
I wasn't having a pop at Saints, well run club financially.
£60k is a fair bit of dosh for most clubs outwith the ugly sisters, the Edinburgh pair and Aberdeen, especially on an untried (at that level) second string keeper.

I wasn't having a pop at Saints, well run club financially.
£60k is a fair bit of dosh for most clubs outwith the ugly sisters, the Edinburgh pair and Aberdeen, especially on an untried (at that level) second string keeper.
He probably played at a "higher level" at Plymouth Argyle..

He probably played at a "higher level" at Plymouth Argyle..
Whilst there might be an argument whether they are a higher level or not, McCallum didn't really get any meaningful game time.

20 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Just goes to show that Petrie wasn't the right man for us....#cominghome :thumsup2

26th May since the last post.
C'mon to f**k. Is there nobody interested or have anything to tell about the club?
This is the only place I read about the Loons. Any news, even if it fake would keep me going.