• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Just now, tbsouth said:

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. :)

Facebook for this pish.

55 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Facebook for this pish.

There are even guys who gushed over GB who in the end were spitting venom at him going up the tunnel....and guess what, they are at it again with JW....never learn! :whistle

There are even guys who gushed over GB who in the end were spitting venom at him going up the tunnel....and guess what, they are at it again with JW....never learn! :whistle
There are guys that had us relegated with half the season to go.

13 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. :)

To be fair, the defence and the team  did a hell of a lot better under  JW than GB.

Cautiously optimistic so far.

20 hours ago, Loonytoons said:
20 hours ago, tbsouth said:

There are guys that had us relegated with half the season to go.

:thumsup2 Largely due to us being fucking awful at the time tbf....but i gave JW the credit he deserved at the end of the season

The point i am making is this happens every pre season, we sign players and everyone starts getting overly excited only for 3 pre season games to pass and it's like Ousy See all over again....

I'm not seeing anyone on here getting "overly excited" - not one poster.

For what its worth Bollan got us McCallum, Easton and Millar last summer, three superb signings.

Good night so far. Just won £100 Visa card on this site. :whistle

Seriously if this consumer site keeps popping up every time you scroll down I'M OUT.

GET IT SORTED P&B.

Seriously if this consumer site keeps popping up every time you scroll down I'M OUT.
GET IT SORTED P&B.

Advertising update thread for this pish!

8 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

GET IT SORTED P&B.

Download Adblock (free). Stops all ads for me on this and other sites.

4 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Advertising update thread for this pish! emoji6.png

Not sure you are getting my point, or do you find the constant switching to some advertising site acceptable?

I'm not seeing anyone on here getting "overly excited" - not one poster.
For what its worth Bollan got us McCallum, Easton and Millar last summer, three superb signings.

Though also signed Simon Mensing, the foreign centre half and the mighty Scott McBride

Just now, UnitedLoon63 said:

Though also signed Simon Mensing, the foreign centre half and the mighty Scott McBride

Dinnae get Victor started!

50 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

Not sure you are getting my point, or do you find the constant switching to some advertising site acceptable?

Nope - just that the admin won't spot your grump about adverts here - but there is a specific thread for highlighting problems with Ads.  Currently my chrome browser and iOS App aren't suffering from the problem you've mentioned.  Happy to help.  'mon the loons!
Thank you.

1 hour ago, victormeldrew said:

GET IT SORTED P&B.

Glad to see somebody else is plagued with adverts as well ie Samsung phones, Visa gift card or Angry Birds are making P & B unusable.

12 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Rodrigue Nanitelamio, now plying his trade at Spartak Pleven in the Bulgarian  North West Third League!! 

Where’s Bain going? Cowden?

Aye, after his 2 year deal is up.

18 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

And Dick Campbell, Tommy Campbell, Doug Houston etc didn't sign the odd balloon?

4 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

And Dick Campbell, Tommy Campbell, Doug Houston etc didn't sign the odd balloon?

Some would have you believe Dick only signed football geniuses.