• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:
2 hours ago, Loonytoons said:
No. He's absolutely awful.

Worst keeper ever in goal at Station Park. Jog on Saintees it's for the best.

He's also best mates with Neil McCann.

He's also best mates with Neil McCann.
Wooden leg and registered partially sighted as well. Best staying where he is really.

In the P&J today saying JW is making moves to sign Thomas Reilly from Elgin. It was always a given that he would go for him.

He any good?

Looks a good wee player Thomas Reilly does going by this highlight reel!
Haven’t seen enough of him personally to make a comment!

Think he’s very similar to a certain Lewis Milne myself..

Think he’s very similar to a certain Lewis Milne myself..

Yeah I can see a lot of similarities to Milne as well actually, just a shame he didn’t want to stick around & went to Montrose!

Good player but only really turned up in about 1 in 3 games. A wee bit light weight but can see him doing well at Division 1 level with better players around him. He’s a likeable lad, popular with the players.

Good player but only really turned up in about 1 in 3 games. A wee bit light weight but can see him doing well at Division 1 level with better players around him. He’s a likeable lad, popular with the players.

Well, with 1 in 3 games being local derbies this season, he could be the player for us!

Well, with 1 in 3 games being local derbies this season, he could be the player for us!

Correct, this season we were getting players turning up 1/8. 1/3 would be a significant improvement.

19 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

He looked good in the first half of the last game of the season against us, but fell out of the game in the second half when we stepped it up a notch.

Thomas Reilly & Darren Whyte sign on,
Michael Kennedy signs a new deal as well!

Wasn't aware of Kennedy....that'll be like a new signing!

Very happy with JW's work so far!

Thomas Reilly & Darren Whyte sign on,
Michael Kennedy signs a new deal as well!

Good signing in Reilly, has always done well against the Mo!!

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. :)

Reilly should do well for you lot. Obviously a player Weir knows well and definitely has the ability. Someone said before he's perhaps a bit lightweight and i'd go along with that certainly needs more physical players alongside him, but like I said very good ability on the ball and will score a couple of screamers every season.

Always thought Reilly could be a seriously good player if he put a bit more effort in. Should be a good signing though.

I love this time of the season on FB.....the same folk who praised GB last season on his signings of Mensing - See - the big French dumpling.."fantastic signings Gary".... they said (fast forward one season) Well done Jim on signing the entire defence that leaked goals all season and the others who were part of some of the worst performances of last season.....the new guy looks like he could be useful though. 
A grain of truth granted but i reckon these signings are OK and at least we are proactive and not waiting on the last turkeys in the shop like GB last summer ! Cheer up !