Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

What we all doing this weekend. I'm off with kids to a water park & bird sanctuary. I hope I booked the right place. You never know while staying over here....at the end of the day 1 or 3 people are going to be pleased.

A very random one for you Loons fans.

I was watching an old episode of 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' last night. When the contestant was asked what he'd do with £1m, his reply was to  'buy Forfar Athletic'.

He won £64k in the end, which I think would've left him just a tad short! 

100% Deal done is it....You been speaking to Ryan McCord mate who mate works on a building site again?

Is there not perhaps a sponsor or something like that who could step in and help pay Sutherland’s wage for Montrose?Montrose have a decent team but crying out for a goalscorer.

Is there not perhaps a sponsor or something like that who could step in and help pay Sutherland’s wage for Montrose?Montrose have a decent team but crying out for a goalscorer.
Your 100% right their we need a striker!!!

You’ve probably went a bit too over the top there to be honest mate.

I do look a tad silly, but It’s really not that big a deal, chill. [emoji4]
No really you were adamant it was Sutherland "Don't take a genius to figure that out mate"was the cry.You would have thought you were the middle man to get the deal over the line.