Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

He may be going, butg not to Kelty....
ETA - Why should a club come and waste time on a rumour ? The game would be fucked if that started. BTW If we go up It looks like we will sign David Goodwillie, thats the rumour
Also heard Goodwillie to Arbroath end of season.

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Easton was one of the four apart from Ashe mentioned to me a few weeks ago (not by a club official though), there were 2 other names I recognised. Malone might have been the other one.

Thanks Gogs for the info, we now know that you were somewhere and people were speaking to you. Next mission, try wiping your own arse.

2 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:
He may be going, butg not to Kelty....
ETA - Why should a club come and waste time on a rumour ? The game would be fucked if that started. BTW If we go up It looks like we will sign David Goodwillie, thats the rumour

Also heard Goodwillie to Arbroath end of season.

Aye but his first choice will be the Mo if they go up?

2 hours ago, nofixedability said:

MacIntosh signs on for another season which official site states as 9 players signed for next year?

The Courier reports that Kelty are after Malone, Reilly and Easton. Better get those Samaritans hoarding repainted for some folk...

I'd be absolutely gutted to see Thomas Reilly knocking about the Lowland League. I know Kelty pay well, and I fully understand the attraction of going to a league for good money and being the best player in it (which both he and Dylan Easton would obviously be given both would be very comfortable in the Championship imo), but surely at this stage in their careers both want to play at a higher level - either with Forfar, or by moving to a Championship team. It would be a huge waste if they ended up playing against Cumbernauld Colts and Edusport Academy.

Hopefully the paper talk unsettles you guys for tomorrow though ;)

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'd be absolutely gutted to see Thomas Reilly knocking about the Lowland League. I know Kelty pay well, and I fully understand the attraction of going to a league for good money and being the best player in it (which both he and Dylan Easton would obviously be given both would be very comfortable in the Championship imo), but surely at this stage in their careers both want to play at a higher level - either with Forfar, or by moving to a Championship team. It would be a huge waste if they ended up playing against Cumbernauld Colts and Edusport Academy.

There is no chance this is happening, you just wastes a few letters on fucck all. 

If you want to talk about the game tomorrow,  please hit the coreoct button on your screen NOW.

9 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Unlikely to unsettle us as neither has been a regular for a few weeks. Perhaps the two facts are linked?

Agree it would be a waste of their talents in LL, both would be worth a punt at Championship level in the right team.

9 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Unlikely to unsettle us as neither has been a regular for a few weeks. Perhaps the two facts are linked?

Agree it would be a waste of their talents in LL, both would be worth a punt at Championship level in the right team.

Don't beat about the bush here, Easton leaving would maa, I have faith in JW to sign better.

Goodwillie has been seen in Kirrie golf shop??

24 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

There is no chance this is happening, you just wastes a few letters on fucck all. 

If you want to talk about the game tomorrow,  please hit the coreoct button on your screen NOW.

*checks time in Thailand*

Fair enough, it is a Friday.

16 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Quite possibly. It's pretty rare for these sort of stories to come out when players and playing 90 minutes every week - sure they'd get linked with bigger clubs, but not with a 'moneyspinning' move into the Lowland League.

If Reilly's not getting gametime we'll take him at the end of the season. Take it as payback for Brad Spencer. It's no secret give how mad for him I go on here every few weeks, but he's genuinely right up there with my favourite players to watch in this division.  Absolutely pathetic levels of fanboying from me.

45 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Again I agree around the level they would drop to but we are very much on the up & hopefully that allows us to punch above our weight with signings!

Dylan would probably be grateful to get away from the moaners in our support  who'd rather watch headless chickens and who are on his back for 90, sorry 70 minutes every week.

Reilly would be a massive loss aswell, love watching him spraying it around in the middle of the park.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

15 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Dylan would probably be grateful to get away from the moaners in our support  who'd rather watch headless chickens and who are on his back for 90, sorry 70 minutes every week.

Reilly would be a massive loss aswell, love watching him spraying it around in the middle of the park.

If either go it’ll be for cash not any other reason.

Be really disappointed to lose Easton & Reilly in the summer, no matter what side they do go to.

Jim Weir’s going to have one hell of a busy summer to bring in quality regardless of which league we are in next season.

A few lads in the squad that I wouldn’t mind losing Malone being one of them.

But lets be honest if you got offered a job for better wages you’re gonna jump at the chance, also closer to home for both players.