'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

I haven't seen the full game. I was travelling. I've seen highlights though.

When I said it was blatantly obvious you hadn't seen the game it was because it was.

You've seen highlights which entirely miss the context of the incidents which has left you saying you were hard done by. The highlights basically showed 10 goals, Lennon celebrating, the sending off, and the 2 incidents you are complaining about. Oddly enough more than that happened.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

When I said it was blatantly obvious you hadn't seen the game it was because it was.

You've seen highlights which entirely miss the context of the incidents which has left you saying you were hard done by. The highlights basically showed 10 goals, Lennon celebrating, the sending off, and the 2 incidents you are complaining about. Oddly enough more than that happened.

The BBC highlights only show the 10 goals and the sending off really. Saw the other two incidents in separate videos.

If you have the one you think could have been a pen for you due to handball available to watch that'd be good.

The BBC highlights only show the 10 goals and the sending off really. Saw the other two incidents in separate videos.
If you have the one you think could have been a pen for you due to handball available to watch that'd be good.

It wasn't a penalty, it was outside the box, but it was far more egregious than the penalty you never got. Right hand side of the box and blocking a cross with both arms raised. It wasn't given as a foul.

2 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

There was lucky decisions both ways. That's just what happens when Andrew Dallas gets to referee a football game.

Which bizarrely... makes him one of the better ones....

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Actually he celebrated a draw when his team were 5-3 down m8.

Hibs bottle crash is only very marginally worse than Rangers, if at all

Actually he ran around the pitch pretending to be Jimbo and the jetset, make of that what you will.

Actually he ran around the pitch pretending to be Jimbo and the jetset, make of that what you will.

I'm guessing your peculiar club will be releasing a statement claiming he was mocking the victims of 9/11. **** should be charging Lennon rent for the amount of space he takes up in your heads.

D3F7C52E-E09D-44B9-B223-5755F40A7433.gif.e716ae670255cec66c800ef84be869b4.gif
249DE505-276D-44D8-9D13-BC18D374F770.thumb.jpeg.83df596d7f7374f8f264b4ae53ca15e1.jpeg
Love the fan in the bottom right clearly thinking that a red card is in the offing there.

Would like to see the boys reaction when he realises that the establishment are out to get Rangers and only a yellow will be produced....

10 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

After they were 3-0 up... 

It's a huge bottle job and a total minter to celebrate there. Especially since they were very lucky with refereeing decisions.

L O L

Staunch.

57 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I'm guessing your peculiar club will be releasing a statement claiming he was mocking the victims of 9/11. **** should be charging Lennon rent for the amount of space he takes up in your heads.

People discussing Leonard's very public antics shocker.

Archived