'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

It’s going to be funny to watch the SS crowing about finishing above Hibs on goal difference when in reality both clubs (or companies depending on your delusion levels) will be in Europe next year......barring a Motherwell miracle.

100% right.

Its also entirely possible that our match will end up in a draw, my presumption is that the Celtic reserve team will put several past the bottling Dons (still fucked off with their wierd jambo love in - p***ks), and then you have the scenario of three clubs separated by (I think?) 3 points in the final table - lots of ifs, buts, and maybes there.

Certainly the most exciting end to a season for quite some years.

I should say that it surprised me how Killie ran out of steam so early - however, in a similar vein to Hibs its a wee bit of the unknown - Aberdeen and the tribute act are "expected" to be there or thereabouts.

As to the final Euro spot - if Motherwell do beat Celtic, then good on them, they will have done something that only a few teams have managed this season.

My fellow Bernians. I have a scoop and I am now officially ITK.

I just bumped into a current first team player in Sainsburys Meadowbank (who I won't name incase) and when I asked about the current situation, he informed me that NL was at training today, and that all is well, Lenny was just raging with the defeat. Said player is looking forward to the game tomorrow and wants to end the season on a high and is looking forward to next season..

On 10/05/2018 at 10:52, Bairnardo said:

Hibs.... I know you are all feeling dejected now and thats fair. Lastnight was a real blow and it would be easy to think that means Sunday means nothing. And in terms of league position of course it looks that way.

But in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. You boys need to chin up ASAP for you carty a burden of banter years responsibility no one else can fathom. Only "this particular club" can secure a mega Sunday headsgone. Ideally with Celtic utterly horsing Aberdeen, and the orcs in full runners up perty mode, only for big Efe to stroll up and knock in a blatantly offside 97th minute winner.

Heavy lies the crown Hibs, but bear it you must.

Ian-McShane-Proud.gif

7 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

No one club has contributed more to The Banter Years than This Particular Club and tomorrow we go again!

Idiot.  I think we managed most of this without your help.  Still, if it helps you feel important...

On 11/05/2018 at 18:36, coprolite said:

rangers to miss three pens as 8 man hibs win 6-0.

we need you hibs, don't f**k this up.

Although I have loved this season, I admit I'm a bit flat about this one.

Just to put the tin lid on it, Hibs will probs go 6-0 up at half time, cue wild exuberant celebrations...........then radgeworks Cummings will score a panenka pen for the tribute act in the 92nd minute :)

5 hours ago, King_Of_Kings said:

No one club has contributed more to The Banter Years than This Particular Club and tomorrow we go again!!

83B87FC8-CE34-46F8-920F-C8FAF938191F-729-00000059E6A6A3D4.jpg

Is there a better sight in football than a fat bald bun being used as a football..? :thumsup2

Going to be a good laugh if any of these Aberdeen fans try and rip into us if we lose today when they’ve been owned by the **** all season. 

Won’t matter though, as we’ll pump them 7-1. David Gray double hat-trick of headed goals. Scott Allan with the 7th.

Going to be a good laugh if any of these Aberdeen fans try and rip into us if we lose today when they’ve been owned by the **** all season. 
Won’t matter though, as we’ll pump them 7-1. David Gray double hat-trick of headed goals. Scott Allan with the 7th.

Bottlers F.C. if you lose

Archived