'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Mon the Hibees 

Arite Hibs pals x

What he said.     

C'mon the  hibsters.     3 -2 would be nice.   (or  6 - 0 would be even nicer)

4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Mon the Hibees 

Arite Hibs pals x

It's at easter road Grimey.

Anyway Leonard appears to think that hibs can win 6 - 0, we shall see.

Hope Lennon goes back to the tried and tested lineup for this. We’ve had a brilliant season, would be disappointing for it to end with a whimper. 

Got a feeling Cummings will score at some point. Probably the consolation in a 7-1 Hibernian victory.

Sevco lol , sad 

it will be tough one on Sunday , both missing major players. Best bet being both teams to score. A point will do us but without McCrories drive in midfield I think we need docherty playing because of his work rate. Had to predict this game , can go either way so an odd goal win for both teams wouldn’t be a surprise 

Some people may have construed my recent post which stated 'Lennon can suck my hairy Doric plooms' & 'sit the fvk down Hibs' as showing antipathy towards the Leith junkies  faithful.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and I wish them all the best for the remainder of the season.  In fact I hope they win all their remaining games by 6 or 7 etc.

Yours, purely altruistic of course.

aDONis

A part of me wants Hibs to win 5-0 and miss a 94 th minute penalty just to see how the **** react to it.

Will likely be a narrow win for Hibs with Aberdeen getting horsed 4-0 with bittersweet feelings all round.

16 minutes ago, RangersScotland18 said:

Sevco lol , sad 

it will be tough one on Sunday , both missing major players. Best bet being both teams to score. A point will do us but without McCrories drive in midfield I think we need docherty playing because of his work rate. Had to predict this game , can go either way so an odd goal win for both teams wouldn’t be a surprise 

Very sad and yes very funny

Archived