'this particular club' v Sevco (new Club IIRC)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I needed a fix so I headed up to Swanny's. We called him the mother superior on account of the length of his habit.
'Would sir care for a starter ?, some garlic bread perhaps ? '
'No thank you, I'll proceed directly on to the main course, the intravenous injection of Rangers Media straight into my bloodstream'
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315755-official-hibs-vs-rangers-match-thread/
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315824-spineless-cowards/
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315753-conspiracy-anyone/
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315840-lemon-too-fat-to-fly/
giphy-4.gif.c0bdfbf66a2829f2d3df2e12e743cc32.gif

My eyes started to bleed reading some of that vile crap.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

That was just us ruining you for second and third, mate. Fourth is nae bad, though.

Mind and tell Mummy to give those jammies a boil wash tonight...Wednesday nights celebrations and todays SEETHE must have them soaking wet and stinking like Budges Depends.

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hertz have rebroken Hibz with that natural order derby win it would seem. yXAbrOQ.png

iib5slG.thumb.png.7b7450e07fdf4534a3a30f

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Shockaroony....

2 hours ago, The Tackle said:

A hibsing of old.

Aww poor wee Leonard..

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hibsing: The Second Coming.

iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png

2 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Delighted that Hibsing it is well and truly back. No amount of VLs posting Scottish cup winning pictures will change that on days like this one.

2 hours ago, scottxs said:

This is the best hibsing since the play off game against Hamilton.

Leonard starting to lose it again...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Third place secured against 12 man hibs, onwards and upwards bears.....

Really thought that we were going to get humped earlier ...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Is Lennon on drugs, because his erratic behaviour isn't normal?

1 hour ago, banana said:

Leith junkies on the pitch :D

bennett is a bit of a vagina isn't he.

My eyes started to bleed reading some of that vile crap.

This is how I feel, it was one of the most exciting games of football in recent history in Scottish football and their supporters can’t just accept it for what it was and have a laugh about it. Lennon running on the pitch was funny and basically summed up how bonkers the entire game was. I don’t see why their support can’t just laugh it off without bringing such blind hatred into everything. The world would be a better place if that cesspit of a website didn’t exist.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

This is how I feel, it was one of the most exciting games of football in recent history in Scottish football and their supporters can’t just accept it for what it was and have a laugh about it. Lennon running on the pitch was funny and basically summed up how bonkers the entire game was. I don’t see why their support can’t just laugh it off without bringing such blind hatred into everything. The world would be a better place if that cesspit of a website didn’t exist.

Sevco fans don't do bantz mate..

55 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

But you'll enter the first qualifying round stage of the Europa league with a retired EPL player in charge. So that doesn't make sense.

On the glorious 12th of July too....

1 hour ago, Austinho said:

Congratulations to Jimmy Nicholl to be the only ever Rangers manager to go undefeated against the Hibees. Some achievement.

Last 2 games he's been a manager of side playing in Edinburgh there's been 10 goals in the game.

Hibs have been commended for their consistency in trolling Rangers and rightly so. But you really have to admire the detail and lengths they go to.

Last minute winners, last minute equalisers, thrashing them, chucking away leads only to come back and equalise, pitch invasions, statements and of course, Lennon with his celebrations.

Hats off to you, lads.

Amazing celebrations by the Hibs manager, and the Hibs fans on here very upbeat.

I'm left very confused.  Did you not just concede 5 goals at home and draw against a team you had to beat by six clear goals? 

Just now, Mr. X said:

Amazing celebrations by the Hibs manager, and the Hibs fans on here very upbeat..  Great home draw that achieved f**k all. 

I'm left very confused.  Did you not just concede 5 goals at home and draw against a team you had to beat by six clear goals? 

Nonsense Sir, this is a great victory for all of hibskind.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Amazing celebrations by the Hibs manager, and the Hibs fans on here very upbeat.

Hearts 

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

A rather superb Sunday afternoon.

Thank you Hibs in general, and Mr Lennon in particular.

That aeroplane too...  

7dTWNk4.png

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

We had one job to do today and that was not to lose by 6 clear goals.  By about 12.45 it looked as if we were going to utterly f**k that up and it felt like being kissed by a Dementor (I'd imagine).  We turned that round and going 5-3 up was joyous as was watching the Hibs fans stream out then run back in when they got a goal back less than a minute later.  it was a tremendously entertaining game in a car crash sort of way and ticked all the boxes of despair and delight several times over 90 minutes.  Defeat from the jaws of victory and vice-versa from both clubs in one match?  Something you don't see often and I am pleased that I watched it, even if it put a certain amount of stress on my auld ticker.

The P&B masses set too much store by the barely-coherent rantings on RM, though.  They seem to regard a website whose door I'd never darken as the internet embodiment of Delphi

Archived