Aberdeen European Tour 2018/2019

2 minutes ago, gkneil said:

McGinty's (where I watched that abomination) was mentioned to me 2 days ago and that was enough to have me triggered.

Would be pure Kevin Keegan heads gone if I was interviewed pre-match if we got them

Warnock

I lost all rationality after Stockley's red card, as I gradually became RangersMedia-levels of convinced that it was a fix. Genuinely the most appalling display of refereeing incompetence I have ever witnessed. 

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

I see the QR3 draw is made between QR1 and QR2, so they must do the seeding for QR3 on the assumption that seeded teams in QR2 (like Maribor, if they win QR1) will win those ties.

its not til 23rd July

Just now, shuggz said:

its not til 23rd July

Which is between QR1 (12/19 July) and QR2 (26 July / early Aug).

As @gkneil said above, if you beat a seeded team in QR2 (as all three Scottish teams will be trying to do) you "inherit"  their seeding for the QR3 draw, which is made before QR2 has been played.

Just now, JamesM82 said:

As @gkneil said above, if you beat a seeded team in QR2 (as all three Scottish teams will be trying to do) you "inherit"  their seeding for the QR3 draw, which is made before QR2 has been played.

We'll be trying

You and Rangers can but only hope to be in a position to try for now m9 :)

42 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

aye,misunderstood that one,thought it meant the draw was today .

7 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

QR2 draw now starting at 1:20 1:30.

Must have been a long and liquid lunch.

Is this going to be another Rod Stewart situation where the people doing the draw are tanked up?

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Is this going to be another Rod Stewart situation where the people doing the draw are tanked up?

Doubt it, the QR1 draw was very spartan. Just a UEFA gadgie drawing the numbers out of balls by himself. No celebrities (footballers or otherwise).

6 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Doubt it, the QR1 draw was very spartan. Just a UEFA gadgie drawing the numbers out of balls by himself. No celebrities (footballers or otherwise).

Diddy clubs in QR1 draw so didn't think it was that important but the famous are in this round so expect different ;) 

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Diddy clubs in QR1 draw so didn't think it was that important but the famous are in this round so expect different ;) 

I'll expect Ronaldo will have to be taken off soon to play his role in the draw.

2 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I can only see the Uefa Cup trophy awaiting the cup winners cup soon

Some movement now. Presumably because it's half-time in Portugal v Morocco.

Same UEFA blazer as for QR1. No sign of Ronaldo yet.

Archived