Scottish drug users "take most cocaine"

The 2018 Global Drug Survey has found that cocaine users in Scotland are among the heaviest users in the world, with the average weight of cocaine consumed in a single session weighing in at 1.2g, as opposed to 0.5g worldwide.  Some respondents noted that you could order cocaine to be delivered within 30 minutes in Glasgow, "faster than a pizza" but presumably cheaper than if you buy from Dominos.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44048083

I'm sure we can all agree that this is a proud moment for our country.

Have any P&Bers ever used up to 1.2g of cocaine during a session?

Have any P&Bers ever ordered cocaine to be delivered within 30 minutes in Glasgow?

Do any P&Bers know why our country places such store on and celebrates getting fucked up on drink and drugs so much?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wait longer than 30 minutes in Glasgow you should get 50% off your next order IMO.

25 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

or maybe the claim should be ''scots snort more be-ro  self raising flour than anyone in the world''.....we get the sevco of coke, to the outside eyes, it looks the business, but we all know its really shite, in comparison to proper good stuff,

This. 

You have to take double the amount of powder to get the same amount of actual coke.

Or so I imagine.

The survey also looked at alcohol use, and found Scotland had the highest proportion of respondents (4.2%) who sought emergency medical care after a drinking session.

The report said: "This is double the level of English drinkers seeking medical treatment after drinking (2.1%), highlighting how entrenched a problem drinking is north of the border."

I haven't got any figures to back this up, but having lived and worked in various parts of England for varying spells over the years, I would suggest that the above is complete and utter bullshit.

I bet the stuff you can get delivered within 30 minutes in Glasgow will be 2% pure if you’re lucky. I remember mid to late 00’s you would be getting stuff that was about 10% pure and £50 a gram would be about the going rate for it. Nowadays it will probably be twice the price and half the purity unless you are in tow with some very well connected dealers.

1) Yes

2) Not Glasgow but the postcode started with a G so close enough

3) It's cold, it's wet, it's dark, the public infrastructure is generally horrendous, the standard of living is relatively poor and we have little control over the major decision making tools for running a nation. Proving how hard we are via the medium of "Getting more fucked out our faces than anyone else" is little more than an attempt to boost our fragile ego's and poor self esteem. Also, it's fucking great fun.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would consume 1.2 grams all in the same line and would always be sure to do it off a prostitutes tits.

That's shocking throbber. Where's your apostrophe?

Cocaine used to have the reputation of the champagne of drugs, to be consumed by the rich and famous.

Given that throbber is posting about doing it that image is outdated and it's now as common as wearing Sports Direct jogging bottoms and a Tapout t-shirt.

Archived