4 minutes ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Bon anniversaire mesdames et messieurs

What a day!!!

1 minute ago, GableEnder21 said:
4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Bon anniversaire mesdames et messieurs

What a day to have been alive.

It was nerve racking, I aged about ten years in the second half. Nervous doesn't even cover it. I bit my nails down to the quick. 

Thought he was quite good yesterday against us & actually unlucky not to keep out the goal.
Your motm by far!
Aye he is a steady enough keeper for sure.We will be bringing in another goalkeeper for next season as we only really have him and the youth keeper on the bench right now.

4 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Fantastic bit of business by SP and the board to bring back Cammy on a two year deal. Screenshot_20190504-213247_Facebook.jpg

Explains why he was sent off. Let him get a shower and up the road nice and early for his photo shoot.

I'm astounded he's not gone to a top Championship club, but fair play to Stewart Petrie. It says a lot about him that Cammy's decided his long term (well long in lower league terms) future lies at Links Park.

Good luck to him. Smashing player who was excellent for us even in the dark run at the start of the season.

Explains why he was sent off. Let him get a shower and up the road nice and early for his photo shoot.
I'm astounded he's not gone to a top Championship club, but fair play to Stewart Petrie. It says a lot about him that Cammy's decided his long term (well long in lower league terms) future lies at Links Park.
Good luck to him. Smashing player who was excellent for us even in the dark run at the start of the season.

Nice of you to be so generous. Like you I think he should be playing at a higher level .. suspect his lack of height is what is stopping it happening .. total bollocks .especially when you look at the example of Andy Robertson. Anyway, glad to see him back at LP.

1 minute ago, notsofedupendie said:

Nice of you to be so generous. Like you I think he should be playing at a higher level .. suspect his lack of height is what is stopping it happening .. total bollocks .especially when you look at the example of Andy Robertson. Anyway, glad to see him back at LP.

Hey, he might be playing at a higher level with you guys next season! Stranger things have happened.

This hasn't been a good season for us, but I cannot fault Cammy at all. Right-back or left-back he's been excellent, and I'm really disappointed that we're losing him to a potential divisional rival. You guys probably felt exactly the same last summer mind you!

He may have a Lewis Milne style fulltime release clause. One things for sure, the fact players come back to the Mo says something about the management and club as a whole.

Anyway managerless Queens on Tuesday. Doubt they'll be many travelling up midweek but a good chance for us to set up the return and make the final and some cash.

Mon the Mo!