• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

4 hours ago, mo83 said:

It's a hard one for Petrie I'd imagine, the pull of full time football and on the training field on a day to day basis or keep your job and be secure at Montrose.

I may be wrong but if we do offer the gig to Petrie and he turns it down, it pretty much tells you he won't be moving into full-time management. He's almost 50 and a more ideal role is very unlikely to become available to him.

It's a tough choice - if he indeed has to make it - but this is probably the best shot he'll ever get at FT.

This on Beeb breaking news:

The club also intend to appoint another coach to assist Crawford, with talks ongoing with a number of candidates.

Hopefully, not SP!

We're crying out for an out and out striker.
He scores a few for a pish Stenny team.

Heard we were after him a few weeks ago but surely no chance Stenhousemuir would sell in January.

Surely Arbroath have enough striking options now.
I'd be happy if he came in.

Surely Arbroath have enough striking options now.
I'd be happy if he came in.

This was before we were linked with Donnelly and Spence tbh. McGuigan is Stenny’s only chance of staying up tbh and the transfer fee definitely wouldn’t outweigh the prize money they’d gain if he kept them up.

Mark McGuigan from Stenny on Montrose wanted list . Also wanted by Arbroath. What you guys think ?
Would take him 100%

This was before we were linked with Donnelly and Spence tbh. McGuigan is Stenny’s only chance of staying up tbh and the transfer fee definitely wouldn’t outweigh the prize money they’d gain if he kept them up.
I wouldn't argue with any of that. Not sure if we'll be spending any money anyway.
Stenny probably targeted us as a team to finish above and although it looks unlikely now it would be an odd decision to sell him to us.
However they have already made an odd decision this season with the manager so who knows. Are they not struggling for numbers anyway?
Not convinced we are going for him but I'd still be happy with it.

18 hours ago, Brummo said:

This on Beeb breaking news:

The club also intend to appoint another coach to assist Crawford, with talks ongoing with a number of candidates.

Hopefully, not SP!

I don't think he would want to be anyone's no 2, not at that (only one above us) level anyway. 

Absolutely no chance McGuigan goes to Montrose. Let's just draw a line under that just now.

Absolutely no chance McGuigan goes to Montrose. Let's just draw a line under that just now.
Can't see it myself either tbh

6 hours ago, mo83 said:
7 hours ago, Neilly said:

Can't see it myself either tbh

Watch this space guys. One bid knocked back and another going to be made. 

Euan Henderson signed on for the rest of the season. Excellent news. The bright young Hearts loanee grew into being the left-wing of the forward three in the post-Annan blossoming of our season. Delighted to have you back Euan. 

I think SP should've gone to Dunfermline i mean its just not right that the Mo have a manager that we can't hate:thumsup2