Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

Bit off topic, but did Paddy Creggs red card in a friendly mean he was suspended for two of your Betfred Cup matches? 

I could be speaking absolute shite here-But I’m sure if you get sent off for violent conduct in a friendly you get a ban. Jimmy Scott headbutted Peter Pawlett in a friendly a few years ago and missed the next few games.

Bit off topic, but did Paddy Creggs red card in a friendly mean he was suspended for two of your Betfred Cup matches? 

Cregg wasn’t shown a red card, was asked by ref to leave the pitch and wasn’t replaced.

Not sure why Cregg hasn't figured in the last two squads and can only think he was suspended.

Callaghan has a sore calf muscle he got courtesy of Cove Rangers and has been rested. Rennie same reason - got a 'dead leg' right at the end of the Falkirk game. Both should be OK for this Saturday if needed.

One potential signing watching on Tuesday night from the main stand - not sure who he was but in a Mo track suit and looked a mature lad with a non local accent age around late twenties I'd say. Pointless guessing more as all will be revealed when it needs to be.

10 hours ago, Montrose FC said:

Callaghan could be very good player for us this season

And it will be a very competitive midfield. Masson, Redman, Callaghan, Cregg. Paul Watson also did a shift when he came on - he'll realise he's a squad player now but will try like hell when he gets the chance. Webster is another who might be in and out but still can do a job and there's Foxy too so although we're still short up top we have options further down in support. Was impressed by young Cavanagh in the Cove, Falkirk and East Fife games. If he keeps on with that sort of input into a game he'll be very useful.

Paul Watson also did a shift when he came on - he'll realise he's a squad player now but will try like hell when he gets the chance.

Yeah it will be a competitive midfield for sure, which can only be a good thing. But let's keep midfielders in midfield this season!

Terry's best place is here so hope we don't drop him to RB just to keep him in the starting line up. Similarly, hope we don't drop Watson to CB like we did a couple of times last season: a few hairy moments last year when we did!

12 hours ago, Montrose moaner said:

Any idea of the squad for tomorrow

Think he'll go back to his Saturday starting eleven if Rennie is fit, which he should be. I reckon it will be Fleming, Allan, Dillon, Bolo, Iain Campbell, Steeves, Masson, Redman (if fit), Cregg or Watson, with Rennie and Cavanagh up front, 5-3-2. On the bench Millar, plus a selection of Johnston, Callaghan,  MacFarlane, Ferguson, Skelly, Foxy, Ross Campbell. Unless there's a last minute loanee we don't yet know about.

On 7/20/2018 at 22:00, MOFOREVER said:

Think he'll go back to his Saturday starting eleven if Rennie is fit, which he should be. I reckon it will be Fleming, Allan, Dillon, Bolo, Iain Campbell, Steeves, Masson, Redman (if fit), Cregg or Watson, with Rennie and Cavanagh up front, 5-3-2. On the bench Millar, plus a selection of Johnston, Callaghan,  MacFarlane, Ferguson, Skelly, Foxy, Ross Campbell. Unless there's a last minute loanee we don't yet know about.

Was nowhere near was I!!