• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

League 2 champions have arrived hello to old and new friends.

Right where do we start.After the amazing season we had last year unfortunately some of the team may have to go onto pastures new,but this squad will always be remembered in years to come whatever part they played in it.

Next year is going to be a hard league priority For me is to remain in it.For me the following players I think sp might not keep are Danny Cavanagh,Kerr hay,Gary Fraser,Craig johnson,Conor McLaren.I really hope Jamie Redman will sign again he was superb last year especially the final quarter of the season.I hope Lewis Milne stays aswell as the last 10 games as he was different class, Terry Masson is he signed up?Bolo id keep for another year seemed to work with Matty and dillo beside him.Paul Watson am not 100% sure what is going to happen their to be honest same with foxy.The rest of the squad is kinda already in place and signed up which was great work last season from sp.

League 2 champions have arrived hello to old and new friends.
Right where do we start.After the amazing season we had last year unfortunately some of the team may have to go onto pastures new,but this squad will always be remembered in years to come whatever part they played in it.
Next year is going to be a hard league priority For me is to remain in it.For me the following players I think sp might not keep are Danny Cavanagh,Kerr hay,Gary Fraser,Craig johnson,Conor McLaren.I really hope Jamie Redman will sign again he was superb last year especially the final quarter of the season.I hope Lewis Milne stays aswell as the last 10 games as he was different class, Terry Masson is he signed up?Bolo id keep for another year seemed to work with Matty and dillo beside him.Paul Watson am not 100% sure what is going to happen their to be honest same with foxy.The rest of the squad is kinda already in place and signed up which was great work last season from sp.

Would add Ryan Ferguson to that list to be likely freed as he cannot seem to get himself fit.

Never been to Montrose, which is just about the only positive I can take from being in this derisory shit house of a league for another season.

Would add Ryan Ferguson to that list to be likely freed as he cannot seem to get himself fit.
Yeah I did think off him,I cant see where he will play right now in the team if we stick to 3-5-2 same with Graham Webster to be fair.

No you can't. Still 1 matter to be dealt with then you can. Now be off till we say so

9 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Never been to Montrose, which is just about the only positive I can take from being in this derisory shit house of a league for another season.

Well you should have been better

Seems ok in here. At least there are no disillusioned Clyde and Berwick Walloper in here. Only for 1 year coz undoubtedly Clyde will be favs to win the league for the 10th year running.

Looking forward to going back to a few grounds I haven't seen for many years.

Hope Stenny come up then apart from Stranraer no bad for reaching all areas

Is there not a GTF day?

I know Montrose haven’t been promoted whilst PnB has been a thing () but I’m pretty sure there is.

Threads all get moved that day.

Does anyone know if Lewis Milne and Jamie Redman are signing again next season???

Congratulations on winning the league Montrose! You will be glad to leave Clyde and their wonderful fans behind that's for sure ????

I'm determined to get to a Montrose game next season and cheer on future Pars boss icon Stewart Petrie.

Probably one of the visits to Starks.

Apparently we're in talks with John Rankin. No idea how he got on at Queens but on paper he seems like a decent signing.

Big Chris won't be back, he's retiring.