Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

Great to see all the players celebrating with the fans at the end after a fantastic away three points. In great form and the whole squad is playing well. Brilliant achievement securing safety. At the start of the season if you had offered 4th spot with three games to go........well.

On 4/8/2019 at 15:06, Brummo said:

Last week...

"And East Fife took advantage of Montrose's defeat to leapfrog them into fourth."

This week...

"Montrose leapfrogged hosts East Fife into fourth thanks to a Paul Watson double in Methil."

Hopefully no more leapfrogging between this pair for the remainder of the season.

Excellent result yesterday. Great that our League One future next season is secure but keep it going.

Forza Anguzzurri!

Just read Bolo away next season to Spartans in the lowland league.
What a shrewd signing this has turned out to be for Montrose over the last 2 half season,He was superb last season when called upon.Seems a popular lad in the dressing room and am sure he will be missed.All the best Bolo

3 hours ago, mo83 said:

What a shrewd signing this has turned out to be for Montrose over the last 2 half season,He was superb last season when called upon.Seems a popular lad in the dressing room and am sure he will be missed.All the best Bolo

At least our crime count figures will improve.  

On 4/15/2019 at 11:09, mo83 said:

If true it means we certainly need another centre back with some height. Dillo and Yano are not tall and we need some height to attack the ball in the air. How many times have we been caught out with goals conceded from unchallenged headers in our 6 yard box - At Arbroath last week was the latest. Not saying Bolo was brilliant in the air but he had 3 inches start on everybody. Situation with Matty Allan is not good either as his knee injury should be sorted out by now, but it isn't so looks like a more serious problem than thought.  SP no doubt has a rabbit to pull out of the hat - yes?  I expect a close season shake up anyway as there has to be a few outs from our large squad to make way for new faces to further our consolidation push. Then again we might get promoted - hells bells!!

46 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The first one is waash but any of the others would be fine by me...

The first  one seems to be the hot favourite but it's not for me. I would have it last.
I like the bottom left one.  Very similar to the current strip which I like.

Could someone explain to me how to vote on Twitter?

I don't do FB and this seems excessively complicated.

I want to vote for option 4, rather than the others, especially not the first one, which looks like it has a coo's skull on  its collar.

I just want to vote : not bother my ahem, legions of Twitter followers (18 at last count) who sadly, are probably not that interested on my views on next season's Montrose kit - shame on them!

Is the voting process designed to prevent a (Colin) Bell End scenario, whereby hordes of misguided Smokies vote for the most mingin' option?

Please enlighten me.

Could someone explain to me how to vote on Twitter?
I don't do FB and this seems excessively complicated.
I want to vote for option 4, rather than the others, especially not the first one, which looks like it has a coo's skull on  its collar.
I just want to vote : not bother my ahem, legions of Twitter followers (18 at last count) who sadly, are probably not that interested on my views on next season's Montrose kit - shame on them!
Is the voting process designed to prevent a (Colin) Bell End scenario, whereby hordes of misguided Smokies vote for the most mingin' option?
Please enlighten me.
Go onto @MFCSC feed and there is a link there to it.